USA 2016 - Robb & Elissa Traveling Around Riding Stuff

P.16 - NYC! Scott's Pizza Tour! Matilda! Statue of Liberty!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I poke manatees in the butt.

Re: USA 2016 - Robb & Elissa Traveling Around Riding Stuff

Postby Jcoaster » Mon Aug 22, 2016 3:26 pm

If you want some of the best pizza in the world Staten Island is your place. Probably the only thing we got going for us. Lee's Tavern, Brothers Pizzeria and Denino's are all very famous establishments. Denino's just opened a location in NYC as well. If you go to the one in Staten Island you can walk over to the original world famous Ralph's Ices.
Lightning Rod, Skyrush, El Toro, Superman: The Ride, Apollo's Chariot, Boulder Dash, Montu, Phoenix , Phantom's Revenge, , StormRunner

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:15 pm

Satans Hockey wrote:Just an fyi for anyone visiting the met or the museum of natural history, it's only a suggested donation to enter them.

This is true, but it's always been my firm belief that if you give less than the very reasonable suggested donation you're a complete a**hole.

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby ericthewanderer » Mon Aug 22, 2016 4:27 pm

When the tour was in Coney Island did you stop at the original Nathan's?Thier hot dogs and fries are fantastic(and this is coming from a pizza fanatic).

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby lord denning » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:48 pm

SharkTums wrote:
lord denning wrote:You guys still there. We were there earlier in the week as well.

If so check out the Ghostbusters/Void attraction at Madame Tussands. The most impressive VR experience I have seen to date. I could see it as E Ticket in Universal. Shockingly well done. I would love to hear your thoughts on it. Still can't get over how well everything worked. First time I haven't felt ripped off during a tourist attraction in Times Square.

http://www.theverge.com/2016/6/29/12060066/ghostbusters-dimension-the-void-times-square-madame-tussauds-vr

It was broken the day we were going to check it out. Hopefully once the bugs are all worked out we'll try it (or see more popping up in other places)!

I noticed three void employees and at least 4 MT employees for an attraction that only can run 4 people at a time (15 minute session). Must be finnicky needed all that staff seven weeks in. When we went on Tuesday everything worked but I heard it crashed and had to restarted for a group earlier.

It's not just VR so I can see the hiccups. Hopefully you will get to try it soon.
Using Tapatalk

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:58 pm

ericthewanderer wrote:When the tour was in Coney Island did you stop at the original Nathan's?Thier hot dogs and fries are fantastic(and this is coming from a pizza fanatic).

I'm not sure what you mean. It's a "pizza tour" not a "hot dog tour." ;)
Last edited by robbalvey on Mon Aug 22, 2016 5:58 pm.

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby Satans Hockey » Mon Aug 22, 2016 9:58 pm

coasterbill wrote:
Satans Hockey wrote:Just an fyi for anyone visiting the met or the museum of natural history, it's only a suggested donation to enter them.

This is true, but it's always been my firm belief that if you give less than the very reasonable suggested donation you're a complete a**hole.

I live here and already pay enough taxes so it doesn't bother me.

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sun Aug 28, 2016 8:49 pm

Another 360 video from Knoebels. This time it's the Carousel! The best way to view this is to click the link and open it in the YouTube app on your phone:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA9bWBwzjNU

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!