TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Legendia Park Discussion Thread

Very cool! It stylistically reminds me of iSpeed and those fast Zierer family coasters. Vekoma doesn't get much love for its cookie-cutter legacy, but it seems like they've been flexing with fun-looking, innovative stuff for years now, just waiting for a park to bite. I see twistiness, airtime, a fluid layout, fast transitions, a killer drop...there should be a lot to love here!

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why does Vekoma get called out as if they have heavily dated products? Sure their existing catalog has many 80s and 90s era rides (that I will point out were mostly all innovative at the time) but it seems that most of what they have build since 2000 has been very new age, especially their products from the last 10 years.

Anyways, this coaster looks amazing and I want one near me soon please!

I'd like to see some of these come out and compete with the RMC T Rex and B&M loopers. Some healthy competition in the mid size to large looper category (which B&M is currently owning almost exclusively in the United States) would be great for the industry.

This ride does definitely have a slight feel of RMC to it. I guess after Vekoma worked with them for Wildfire they have gained some inspiration.

Well, they are known to be thieves of the industry. Ask Arrow . . .

With the popularity of rides like Mack megacoasters, this getting built, intamin 10-loopers and other stuff in that direction i'm getting the feeling that the age of gimmickiness is slowly making way for simply fun rides. cause like that's the point of roller coasters, fun. I've learned that the GP honestly doesn't care about gimmicks, sure it brings more attention but gimmicky rides don't get people coming back for more.

• 5 months later...

F*cking right, Poland. I look forward to a trip back out there sometime by 2020. Really liking this mini-boom the country is going through. It took a while- I remember talk about Park Fantasia (it was essentially going to be Vekoma Land) as far back as 2002. That never came to pass, but happily there's this and Energylandia.

• 1 month later...