TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

What is your favorite coaster logo?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love coasters but I've never been much of a themeing or logo type of person, but I love Toro's, and not even just because its a favorite ride of mine. I just love the logo, its so simple and effective. @Bert I love the Possessed logo too (see avatar <-). Coincidentally El Toro is the only ride specific t-shirt I own and its just the logo, none of that Six Flags "I like it rough" bs.

DSC02471.jpg.02d60134a7974f5892b9f64da4877c39.jpg

Or taking selfies with it ;)

torolgoo.jpg.d09fb0c7a892ff78471d67735af1ae13.jpg

I love walking up to it and being greeted by it.

Eh. Roller coasters and other attractions don't need "official" logos. Half the time the official logo isn't actually used at the real entrance to the attraction anyway.

I've always had a soft spot for Raging Bull's logo. It's probably home-park bias to an extent.

Would have been nice if they had kept the cartoon bull over the queue entrance- not sure why they go rid of it.

My guess is that it had unacceptable levels of uniquity for a Six Flags park. At least they didn't just slap a Red Bull logo in it's place. Eventually, they probably will.

Also a fan of the Millennium Force logo. Simple, yet effective.