TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Who ever puked during or because of a ride?

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I get motion sickness very easily, so it was probably going to happen at some point. And it did, just a few months ago. It was the second day of my Dorney trip, which I probably should've posted the report for a while ago. Stinger, Possessed, then I sat down, ate some nachos, and it was Talon that did me in. I puked on some grass next to the parking lot.

I also had a near miss a long time ago at Hersheypark after riding the chairswing. I had no idea such a ride could knock me out so hard. I laid down on the skeeball machines for an hour or so and then went on with my day, with no foul discharge required.

I puked at BGW after riding Alpengeist 3 times in a row

BGW was also where I puked after rides for the first time. Had fries and a beer after Griffon. They lasted through Verbolten and a reride on Apollo's. I was staggering my way to Nessie, and thankfully made it to a trash can. The heat, followed by Verbolten, were the two biggest factors in making me puke.

First time I ever thought I would legitimately puke on a coaster was also Firehawk at KI this year. It was a hot day and we were tired. Took a break from rides for about two hours before closing out the night on Mystic Timbers and Diamondback but before that, every step I took I thought I was going to vom.

First time I ever thought I would legitimately puke on a coaster was also Firehawk at KI this year. It was a hot day and we were tired. Took a break from rides for about two hours before closing out the night on Mystic Timbers and Diamondback but before that, every step I took I thought I was going to vom.

Yeah, that's never a good feeling. Same thing happened to me on Mind Eraser at Six Flags America several years ago. I smelled mustard the rest of the day, it was bizarre. No bueno.

Never did, but came VERY close this past Saturday night when I got a ride on Knoebels' Looper and finally figured out the trick for nonstop rotations. It definitely f*cked me up for the rest of the night though, and I've got a few bruises to show for it.

Twice, although neither was directly related to the ride.

1. Several years ago I puked right after getting off Magnum after a long day at the Point.

2. Earlier this year, I spilled some protein on the Bat at Kings Island just as the ride was ending.

Both times were on hot days (the Kings Island day may have been the hottest theme park day I've ever experienced). I have ridden both coasters since these incidents with no problems (thankfully, it was about 70 degrees (instead of close to 100) the last time I went to KI)