Typhoon Lagoon Crush N Gusher

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yes!

Remember that some of us here are more Waterpark Enthusiasts than Roller Coaster ones!

If you can get some great pictures I'd really appreciate it. I'd love to see some onride, and the loading area pix too.

Elissa "possibly going out to ride those in April!" Alvey

please post them!

Well for now, to look at construction progress (up till a month ago) look at my signature or www for the page. Selected images were featured on Mouseplanet and Screamscape.

Here is a sample:

Until Sunday,

Right.jpg.154f07cbe5be3ab8bf85ec75763dd0ec.jpg

Left.jpg.77c753acb39c4b449e382e5156f04f67.jpg

Looks a lot like Dragon Blaster at Schlitterbahn...the public will LOVE this ride. I hope they manage to have better capacity than most of the other blasters!

Elissa "is there still more theming to be done? I thought it was supposed to be more immersive" Alvey

Elissa "is there still more theming to be done? I thought it was supposed to be more immersive" Alvey

To be honest? No, it really hasn't changed much from that. I was a little disappointed with the artwork and theming. I would have LOVED a mountain. But that get's prob. very expensive and hard to rationalize.

One good thing: (or impressive thing) vegetation. They spent a LOT of money on that. Every tree you see in the 'LEFT picture' is transplanted. That whole site was razed (again, see my mini site) It was crazy all the plants they brought in.

There are three slides and it looks like you walk to the top and that's where the slide starts...I was hoping you'd rocket up but...whateva. I'm just glad we got a Water Coaster and I'm glad choosing between BB and TL will be hard now.

Awesome position to be in this summer.

CrushNGusher_1.jpg.5a125823742257d6ca21e7118924659a.jpg

Ill see if I can get there (though I prefer Blizzard Beach more) this April. Still up in the air but my girlfriend is a college castmember right now.

Unfortunatly, because shes an Advanced Intern, she only gets into parks for free. Water Parks dont count (theres a bunch of other rip offs too...Disney lost a few points with me there)

Niiiiice. I wonder how much Disney had to fork over to Schlitterbahns' parent company for the ride,systems and technology behind it? From the looks of it, the theming is alot better than the original Master Blaster at the New Braunfels park.

Chris "i'll be in line sept 6th-13th 2005" Zer0

Niiiiice. I wonder how much Disney had to fork over to Schlitterbahns' parent company for the ride,systems and technology behind it?

There are quite a few companies that do 'water coasters'. I can think of at least three off the top of my head

Jose "IAAPA is very informative" Eber