TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

#BanSelfieSticks - Help Us Spread The Word!

I think I saw one selfie stick in all the times I went to Knott's and Disney back in September.

Most people I saw there, were taking just selfies or still asking others to take the photo for them.

Awesome!

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Emily and I take a lot of trips. I'd love to be able to have a selfie stick and use it responsibly to take pictures of us at the places and parks we visit. BUT, I can't get past the idea of looking like an idiot and being lumped with the general population of people I see using them. I care too much about what people think.

So, yes. Ban selfie sticks.

Panda Power Selfie Stick goes hand in hand with Panda Power Power Glove.

Although my favorite of that line of merchandise is still Panda Power Pop-Up Panda.

Not actual merchandise official names

P1180923.thumb.jpg.51e6a193fc7243388ffc0715428ffb4c.jpg

P1190147.thumb.jpg.c36997eca9779a9af88ce3bb17158edc.jpg

You know... I may be in the minority here... But I see NOTHING wrong with SelfieSticks......................

When they are used correctly, and when they are used for what they were intended to be used for.

Although, let's be fair- you've all cringed at the sight of one at some point in your life.

This is a picture from my London TR which I did not post, but I feel it is relevant to this topic. Trying to take a nice picture of Canary Wharf from Greenwich, then this pops up! What the hell!! Look at the size of it. They were down a bank quite a long way too.

IMG_0033.thumb.JPG.37b479d3b1f8789ee69e4957dd55eb5f.JPG

Nooooo!