Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Pg 54 - Hyperion Front Seat POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Re: Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Postby KarlaKoaster » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:58 am

It says a lot about the rate of expansion when I totally missed the fact there was a tilt coaster on the way too :shockr: However the park is financed, the speed of growth is unbelievable and I hope it is sustainable. They are quickly putting together pound for pound one of the best collections of coasters in the world.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby viking86 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 3:08 am

larrygator wrote:
chickenbowl wrote:
Second off: They announced the world's tallest wooden coaster (MASSIVE F**KING RMC) and a Vekoma doubled launched coaster for 2020

There are additional stats in the December 2017 announcement. Page 39

Obviously I have a poor short-term memory because I had completely forgotten about this announcement. Heck, I had even commented on it! :lol: I guess with the constant new announcements coming from this park it's easy to get confused if it's something new or something which has already been announced before. :p

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby ZeroGravity55 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 4:23 am

chickenbowl wrote:
SharkTums wrote:^Does it maybe look like a similar hill on Wildfire at Kolmarden?

Yeah! It looks like the Wildfire hill, but banked to the level of Outlaw Run's first element.

It's not quite banked to the level of Outlaw Run. Looks more similar to that overbanked element after the last inversion on Steel Vengeance combined with the hill mentioned on Wildfire.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Mossed » Sat Apr 07, 2018 8:37 am

This park has been wasting no time turning itself into a destination. If all goes through, I will have to make a trip in 2020.
Top 10 - 1.) Steel Vengeance 2.) Intimidator 305 3.) Maverick. 4.) Lightning Rod 5.) Fury325 6.) Phoenix 7.) Twisted Colossus 8.) Taron 9.) Millennium Force 10.) Expedition GeForce

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:08 am

It looks like Hyperion’s first drop never ends!

31225508_1335781046523984_6676522319420063744_o.jpg

Source
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Wildfire - Kolmården 3. Shambhala - PortAventura 4. Taron - Phantasialand 5. Helix - Liseberg 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 9. Goliath - Walibi Holland 10. Silver Star - Europa-Park

Coasters: 232 || Parks: 44

Slagharen || Plopsa Coevorden || Waarbeek || Liseberg || Kolmården || Gröna Lund || Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park

There is no such thing as a donkey punch.

Postby bf9 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 12:49 pm

Gonna be a really awesome ride. I just wish they didn't mess with the layout so much, I really liked the original Intamin layout except for the trick-track/s-bend part a lot more. Still, if I ever get the chance, I'll make sure to stop by Energylandia.

Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Postby larrygator » Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:52 pm

viking86 wrote:Obviously I have a poor short-term memory because I had completely forgotten about this announcement. Heck, I had even commented on it! :lol: I guess with the constant new announcements coming from this park it's easy to get confused if it's something new or something which has already been announced before. :p

This whole situation is quite unusual in that TPR does not normally start/support a Park Discussion Thread for a park that none of our members have reported on.
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby RollerManic » Mon Apr 23, 2018 8:12 pm

How the hell can this park do all this? Incredible.
https://www.facebook.com/EnergyLandia/videos/1337089509726471/UzpfSTE2Nzk0NzQ4OTkxNzMwMzoxOTEwNjk2Nzc4OTc1Njkw/

I didn't realize the area around the park was so developed. The placement of Hyperion is perfect.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby ThemeParkJunkie51290 » Mon Apr 23, 2018 10:01 pm

^ WOW! =) I'm sure that drop is going to be INSANE!!!
ROLLER COASTERS FEAR ME BECAUSE I SHOW NO MERCY!

I will provide you with maximum pleasure.

Postby DBru » Tue Apr 24, 2018 1:08 am

And is the camelback following it going to be the best airtime hill in existence? If I were a betting man...

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!