Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Pg 54 - Hyperion Front Seat POV Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:54 pm

chickenbowl wrote:First off: Here's a picture of Hyperion. Possibly the longest sustained ejector hill in existence

Okay, 1... That's one amazing looking airtime hill!! :airtime: :airtimer: :airtime:

2... WTF is this?? I don't know what to make of this:

chickenbowl wrote:Second off: They announced the world's tallest wooden coaster (MASSIVE F**KING RMC)

Bigger is not always better.

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:55 pm

^Does it maybe look like a similar hill on Wildfire at Kolmarden?

Nothing beats Cali coasters

Postby chickenbowl » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:57 pm

SharkTums wrote:^Does it maybe look like a similar hill on Wildfire at Kolmarden?

Yeah! It looks like the Wildfire hill, but banked to the level of Outlaw Run's first element.
Chasing Airtime
Intimidator 305|Maverick|Skyrush|Expedition GeForce|Medusa Steel
Lightning Rod|Outlaw Run|El Toro|Phoenix|Wildfire

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:57 pm

SharkTums wrote:^Does it maybe look like a similar hill on Wildfire at Kolmarden?

Now that you mention it... It kind of does. Maybe this:

:lover: :lover:
Bigger is not always better.

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby OmnipotentSeal » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:24 pm

I immediately thought of Goliath at SFGAM when I saw the lift hill.
IMG_1304.JPG
Please wake up. We are trying a new technique. We don't know where this will show up in your dream, but we hope this message will reach you. You are in a coma. Please wake up. Your family needs you.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby eKs_Productions » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:45 pm

Hey friends in the US; just to make it clear: The EU is only supporting the park in the infrastructure building and financing job positions. There is only one coaster which should be supported by the EU: The tilt coaster, because it would be a one-standing-investment in the region and for the whole Europe region. So: The EU is not financing the coasters in general.
Behind the park stands a massive, real big and massive media cooperation with loots of radio stations. The whole summer the park is organising music festivals. So, if you want to visit the park: Check out the music festival dates and times.
Please excuse my bad English... :oops:

Portugal needs more old-school B&M's!!!

Postby rcjp » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:35 pm

Wow this just looks unbelievable :shockr: It kind of reminds me of when I played The Sims as a kid as would just use some cheat code to get more money and keep building ridiculously big houses out of nowhere. And to think that the park just opened a couple of years ago...
The Mr Freeze coasters should have speakers playing the sentence: "Let's kick some ice!" right before each launch

What does one say after riding a Batman clone?
The G force is strong with this one.

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby steamedturtle » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:40 pm

eKs_Productions wrote:Hey friends in the US; just to make it clear: The EU is only supporting the park in the infrastructure building and financing job positions. There is only one coaster which should be supported by the EU: The tilt coaster, because it would be a one-standing-investment in the region and for the whole Europe region. So: The EU is not financing the coasters in general.
Behind the park stands a massive, real big and massive media cooperation with loots of radio stations. The whole summer the park is organising music festivals. So, if you want to visit the park: Check out the music festival dates and times.

What about support from Poland's government, rather than the EU?

I just don't understand how they afford all this, or how it's sustainable.

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Rill'o'beily » Fri Apr 06, 2018 4:50 pm

steamedturtle wrote:I just don't understand how they afford all this, or how it's sustainable.

No doubt about it eventually land and money will end, and yeah I'd imagine that Poland's government would willingly support such a big tourist attraction. I mean I live in Finland and have never even considered stopping by Poland but with Energylandia there I'm already planning a trip so clearly it works.

But I imagine Energylandia is also very profitable because Poland is a country with a population bigger than Canada's on a landmass 40 times smaller and thus far the only real amusement park they've had was Legendia with an old Soquet looper, a cyclon and some fair rides so the market was pretty much completely open. Besides it's possible they spend all their profits because we know for a fact that even smaller scale theme/amusement parks gather millions in profits a year to spare of which only some is used for future improvements.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby pawel98123 » Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:44 am

eKs_Productions wrote:Hey friends in the US; just to make it clear: The EU is only supporting the park in the infrastructure building and financing job positions. There is only one coaster which should be supported by the EU: The tilt coaster, because it would be a one-standing-investment in the region and for the whole Europe region. So: The EU is not financing the coasters in general.

The UE is supporting all three coasters - wooden, multi launcher and mine (which Energylandia didnt show yet), tilt was accepted by UE and Energandia have UE funds for it but still didn't talked about this coaster publicly.

What about festivals ? There is nothing for now... Park was organising them but now there is no place for it and festivals will be back in few years but in bigger scale (there was a rumour about Ultra Europe Festival and about 25 hectars large place for the festivals)

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!