TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

True, but it would certainly be a little bit awkward trying to design a spiral staircase when none of the supports on the drop, including the elevator, are straight vertical.

Can we just think for a moment what a freaking amazing line up this park will have in the next few years?? Possibly one of the best Intamin Hyper's out there, a massive RMC and two awesome Vekoma launch coasters! That is very impressive! Especially for a park that is only a couple years old..

Can we just think for a moment what a freaking amazing line up this park will have in the next few years?? Possibly one of the best Intamin Hyper's out there, a massive RMC and two awesome Vekoma launch coasters! That is very impressive! Especially for a park that is only a couple years old..

This place is an enthusiast wet-dream! They're legit trying to have the best line-up in the world

I still don't quite understand how they're affording this. Their business model is certainly... unique. I've heard rumors that they're publicly funded through the EU or something? I don't know, but either way it's amazing news for us!

I need nothing else in 2020, but to visit Poland

First off: Here's a picture of Hyperion. Possibly the longest sustained ejector hill in existence

tccuuzaffbq01.png

Okay, 1... That's one amazing looking airtime hill!!

2... WTF is this?? I don't know what to make of this:

Second off: They announced the world's tallest wooden coaster (MASSIVE F**KING RMC)

dwdeNkl.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=6129906

Hey friends in the US; just to make it clear: The EU is only supporting the park in the infrastructure building and financing job positions. There is only one coaster which should be supported by the EU: The tilt coaster, because it would be a one-standing-investment in the region and for the whole Europe region. So: The EU is not financing the coasters in general.

Behind the park stands a massive, real big and massive media cooperation with loots of radio stations. The whole summer the park is organising music festivals. So, if you want to visit the park: Check out the music festival dates and times.

Wow this just looks unbelievable It kind of reminds me of when I played The Sims as a kid as would just use some cheat code to get more money and keep building ridiculously big houses out of nowhere. And to think that the park just opened a couple of years ago...

Hey friends in the US; just to make it clear: The EU is only supporting the park in the infrastructure building and financing job positions. There is only one coaster which should be supported by the EU: The tilt coaster, because it would be a one-standing-investment in the region and for the whole Europe region. So: The EU is not financing the coasters in general.

Behind the park stands a massive, real big and massive media cooperation with loots of radio stations. The whole summer the park is organising music festivals. So, if you want to visit the park: Check out the music festival dates and times.

What about support from Poland's government, rather than the EU?

I just don't understand how they afford all this, or how it's sustainable.

I just don't understand how they afford all this, or how it's sustainable.

No doubt about it eventually land and money will end, and yeah I'd imagine that Poland's government would willingly support such a big tourist attraction. I mean I live in Finland and have never even considered stopping by Poland but with Energylandia there I'm already planning a trip so clearly it works.

But I imagine Energylandia is also very profitable because Poland is a country with a population bigger than Canada's on a landmass 40 times smaller and thus far the only real amusement park they've had was Legendia with an old Soquet looper, a cyclon and some fair rides so the market was pretty much completely open. Besides it's possible they spend all their profits because we know for a fact that even smaller scale theme/amusement parks gather millions in profits a year to spare of which only some is used for future improvements.

The UE is supporting all three coasters - wooden, multi launcher and mine (which Energylandia didnt show yet), tilt was accepted by UE and Energandia have UE funds for it but still didn't talked about this coaster publicly.

What about festivals ? There is nothing for now... Park was organising them but now there is no place for it and festivals will be back in few years but in bigger scale (there was a rumour about Ultra Europe Festival and about 25 hectars large place for the festivals)

It says a lot about the rate of expansion when I totally missed the fact there was a tilt coaster on the way too However the park is financed, the speed of growth is unbelievable and I hope it is sustainable. They are quickly putting together pound for pound one of the best collections of coasters in the world.

Second off: They announced the world's tallest wooden coaster (MASSIVE F**KING RMC) and a Vekoma doubled launched coaster for 2020

There are additional stats in the December 2017 announcement. Page 39

Obviously I have a poor short-term memory because I had completely forgotten about this announcement. Heck, I had even commented on it! I guess with the constant new announcements coming from this park it's easy to get confused if it's something new or something which has already been announced before.

^Does it maybe look like a similar hill on Wildfire at Kolmarden?

Yeah! It looks like the Wildfire hill, but banked to the level of Outlaw Run's first element.

It's not quite banked to the level of Outlaw Run. Looks more similar to that overbanked element after the last inversion on Steel Vengeance combined with the hill mentioned on Wildfire.

• 3 weeks later...

Gonna be a really awesome ride. I just wish they didn't mess with the layout so much, I really liked the original Intamin layout except for the trick-track/s-bend part a lot more. Still, if I ever get the chance, I'll make sure to stop by Energylandia.