TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Energylandia Park Discussion Thread

Is the water coaster a clone of DiVertical?

Yes, this water coaster is a clone of Divertical except the fact that it has no high MCBR before the last helix down. Therefore it is most likely that this coaster will have a slightly lower capacity than Divertical.

It's fun seeing small parks expand like this...but those Intamin water coasters are probably the ugliest modern rides in existence, and if Pilgrims Plunge was any indication, total snoozefests as well.

Is the water coaster a clone of DiVertical?

Yes, this water coaster is a clone of Divertical except the fact that it has no high MCBR before the last helix down. Therefore it is most likely that this coaster will have a slightly lower capacity than Divertical.

It also have a way longer and more themed pre-lift rapid section, and a better placement inside the park than the secluded Divertical.

• 1 month later...

^^ Construction of Hyper will start on November

BUT THERE IS EXCITING NEWS ...

Informations from tenders ( https://energylandia.pl/o-nas/przetargi/ ) :

Inverted Wooden Coaster

1. Technical data of the ride type: Mega Coaster,

subtype: Wood Coaster:

a. Construction - of wood.

b. Track length - 1300 meters or more;

c. Maximum construction height -60 meters;

d. Maximum speed – not less than 110 -115

km/h/;

e. Number of inversions (360 degree rotation...)

– not less than 3;

f. Damper (shock absorber) of vibrations

compliant with the patent description P-

417945 or compliant with an equivalent

solution as described in the Request for

Proposal. - removable - included. Vibratory

absorber mounted in places subject to

vibration.

g. Preferred maximum gravity loads: 4 G;

h. Preferred maximum negative gravity loads: -

1.2 G;

i. Number of trains – 2

j. Number of coaches per train – 6 (6 rows of 2

people per row)

k. Number of passengers per train – 24 people

l. Height limitation – from 120 cm

m. Locking system - individual security handle.

n. Closing system - double hydraulic closing

mechanism.

o. Total driving time excluding getting

on/getting off – not less than 110 seconds.

p. Time of getting on/getting off – between 40-

50 seconds.

q. Start time between trains at the station - 80 -

85 seconds.

r. Assumed capacity per hour – approx. 1400

passengers (+400 passengers).

s. Main drive system – Chain drive with engine.

(...)

aa. Guaranteed evolutions that should be used in

the roller coaster:

1. big drop;

2. camelback;

3. reversing camelback;

4. bayern curves;

5. wave turn;

6. right-hand carousel;

7. Zero-G S-Turns;

8. bunny hop.

Water Inverted Multi - Launch Coaster !?!

Technical data of the ride:

a. Track length – not less than 1000 meters;

b. Construction height – not less than 35

meters;

c. Maximum speed – not less than 100

km/h;

d. Use of at least two electromagnetic

drives on the route where the second

drive re-drives the train while riding;

e. Number of inversions (360 degree

rotation) – not less than 5;

f. Dimensions of foundation base within

approximate limits 150 x 90 meters (+/-

25 meters);

g. Preferred gravity loads: 3 G;

h. Preferred maximum negative gravity

loads: -1.2 G

i. Number of trains - 3 or 2 – for 2 trains,

no less than 24 passengers. For 3 trains

no less than 16 passengers.

j. Height limitation – from 120 cm

k. Locking system - individual security

handle.

l. Closing system - double hydraulic

closing mechanism.

m. Total driving time excluding getting

on/getting off – not less than 80 seconds.

n. time of getting in (up to 40 seconds)

/getting off (up to 20 seconds) Maximum

time intervals between trains starts on the

platform is 70 seconds

o. Assumed capacity per hour – no less than

1000 passengers

p. Main drive system – electromagnetic.

(...)

Water rollercoaster. The roller coaster design

shall provide for a drive through underground

tunnels - at least 3 on the itinerary (The

Awarding Entity shall provide tunnels according

to the Contractor's guidelines, subject to the

possibility of locating water pumps - the

"whirlpool effect” at the entrance and exit of the

tunnels). The location of the roller coaster shall

take into account a pool with water around it.

(...)

Guaranteed evolutions:

i) Big drop;

ii) Camelback;

iii) Tunnels;

iv) Water.

The deadline for completion of the subject-matter

of the request for tender, i.e., delivery and commissioning

for Customers of Energylandia Theme Park shall be:

6 April 2020, at the latest.

Edit.

And another one from today

Mine Train

1. Technical data of the roller coaster:

a. Track length – not less than 1200 meters;

b. Construction height – not less than 15.0

meters;

c. Maximum speed – not less than 50 km/h/;

d. Number of lifts – not less than 3;

e. Dimensions of foundation base within

approximate limits 110 x 85 meters (+/- 15

meters);

f. Number of trains – not less than 3 including 5

passenger coaches + 1 locomotive (a total of

6 per train.

g. Number of passengers per train – not less

than 30 people

h. Set of standard rollers (wheels) and second

set of rollers (wheels) with anti-vibration

system as in the Tender Request for Proposal

and the terms of reference in question.

i. The train wheels are located on the outer side

of the running track.

j. Height limitation – from 100 cm

k. Locking system - individual security handle.

l. Closing system - hydraulic closing

mechanism.

m. Total driving time excluding getting

on/getting off – not less than 186 seconds.

n. Time of getting on/getting off – between 45-

50 seconds.

o. Maximum time intervals between trains starts

on the platform is 85 seconds

p. Assumed capacity per hour – no less than

1.300 passengers

q. Main drive system – chain system

r. Main braking system - magnetic.

Undoubtedly, next year's hyper coaster from Intamin will be a great treat for the entertainment fans of the world. But I have a bigger hit for you. Energylandia received European Union subsidy for 4 rollercoasters which will appear in the park until April 6, 2020. These will be the following devices:

1. Mega wood coaster

2. Mine rollercoaster

3. Innovative water rollercoaster with tunnels under the lake.

4. Tilt rollercoaster

Undoubtedly, next year's hyper coaster from Intamin will be a great treat for the entertainment fans of the world. But I have a bigger hit for you. Energylandia received European Union subsidy for 4 rollercoasters which will appear in the park until April 6, 2020. These will be the following devices:

You can get subsidies for that? TIL.

And this is exactly one of the reasons the EU needs to go. As cool as I think that is, the adult in me says taxpayer money doesn't need to go to things like this. If I ever find myself in Poland though, I will definitely stop by this park even with just the Intamin hyper!

And this is exactly one of the reasons the EU needs to go. As cool as I think that is, the adult in me says taxpayer money doesn't need to go to things like this. If I ever find myself in Poland though, I will definitely stop by this park even with just the Intamin hyper!

Oh yes definitely. Shame on the EU for creating jobs, tourism and boosting the economy in one of Europe's poorest countries....

Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

I won't go into a three hour economics diatribe, but I'll just say that as a dual citizen to Germany...I've seen these policies play out man and it's not good. I'll just leave it there to keep the peace.

Are we about to see a new take on the lone Vekoma tilt coaster(Gavity Max in Tiawan)? I had thought we had seen the end of it with B&M's Dive Coasters being a superior product. Of course, there's the duel Chinese Knock offs at that one Wanda park.

Are we about to see a new take on the lone Vekoma tilt coaster(Gavity Max in Tiawan)? I had thought we had seen the end of it with B&M's Dive Coasters being a superior product. Of course, there's the duel Chinese Knock offs at that one Wanda park.

There have been rumours for a while that Vekoma have been working on a new generation model of the tilt coaster so I'd imagine that is for Energylandia.

I won't go into a three hour economics diatribe, but I'll just say that as a dual citizen to Germany...I've seen these policies play out man and it's not good. I'll just leave it there to keep the peace.

Respectively disagree as a dual citizen of Germany and the UK. EU is flawed and needs reform but it's a good thing. The Pros far out way the cons. Getting rid of it would be terrible.

But we'll leave it there, as you said better to keep the peace than debate that here.

Out of interest why do you call the Wanda one a Knock off? I get it with the identical SLC's but the tilt coasters have their own layout and their own track system. If B&M built a tilt coaster I doubt people would call it a Knock off but it seems because its Chinese and it uses a similar element to another ride its a knock-off now.

Not to start an argument but it just bugs me

Golden Horse have actually sold 2 more tilt coasters. One should pop up at the new Suzhou Amusement Land location when the park is relocated at the end of the year.

It seems after years of nothing the tilt coaster idea is coming back. It's a shame no one picked up the Giovanola Tilt Coaster concept when they were still around. Back then Vekoma even had a Hyper coaster version of the tilt design available but obviously no one ever bought one.

hyper-tilt.jpg.d914e9fca142386ad6c9ee41b99f2750.jpg

Hopefully with the new Vekoma Renaissance recently any new tilt coaster designs might actually take off.

Out of interest why do you call the Wanda one a Knock off? I get it with the identical SLC's but the tilt coasters have their own layout and their own track system. If B&M built a tilt coaster I doubt people would call it a Knock off but it seems because its Chinese and it uses a similar element to another ride its a knock-off now.

Not to start an argument but it just bugs me

Golden Horse have actually sold 2 more tilt coasters. One should pop up at the new Suzhou Amusement Land location when the park is relocated at the end of the year.

It seems after years of nothing the tilt coaster idea is coming back. It's a shame no one picked up the Giovanola Tilt Coaster concept when they were still around. Back then Vekoma even had a Hyper coaster version of the tilt design available but obviously no one ever bought one.

[attachment=0]hyper-tilt.jpg[/attachment]

Hopefully with the new Vekoma Renaissance recently any new tilt coaster designs might actually take off.

No, B&M is knocking off the Vekoma Family invert these days

Ok, Golden Horse's envisioning of the tilt coaster concept.

I'd love to see the Vekoma Stingray coaster get a new harness system that allows shorter guests. That looks neat and would like to ride one someday but as it stands it's a Vekoma one and doner as well. I hope Vekoma keeps up the good work, I really enjoyed my rounds on Great White this past summer. The new trains are a drastic improvement but I have to remembe it got retracked as well.

Kinda ready some someone state side to install some of these new Vekomas.

I see they are taking the Helix approach of changing the design every few weeks to keep us on our toes

I like this design quite a bit better. I still kind of prefer the old Vekoma one but I'm loving the additional air time and the tunnel at the bottom of the first drop. Plus who doesn't like a water feature?

I'd love to see the Vekoma Stingray coaster get a new harness system that allows shorter guests. That looks neat and would like to ride one someday but as it stands it's a Vekoma one and doner as well.

Well with Vekoma building a new flyer at Phantasialand and rumours of another one heading to China for 2019 maybe they'll fix that issue. We can only hope.

Of course personally I'd prefer the Stingray to actually be running when I visit again no matter what the harness system. Not that I'm bitter at all

• 4 weeks later...

Science Fiction in EnergyLandia: Hyperion

The astronauts will be send on a mission to the moon of Saturn - Hyperion. Somewhere in the distant space, "Hyperion_1" encounters a black hole and unexpectedly enters the space-time tunnel. After traveling through time, the crew discovers a completely different universe and a twin planet of our Earth, called Hyper Novi.

Wonder what will happen next?

In 2018, Science Fiction will become part of EnergyLandia, with Mega Coaster Hyperion.

With this machine we are going to get you into the cosmos of sensations, we will take you on an extraordinary journey into the world of the future. From the entrance to the station you will be drawn into space, which will result in a unique architectural design. Our ultra modern HYPERION ship will exceed all possible speed records, altitude, extremes and time limits, setting absolutely extraterrestrial standards!

Due to the launch of Hyperion, a special, multi-part film introducing the history of the parallel world will be created. The experience will be spectacular and there will be plenty of different experiences, as our HYPERION will provide lots of innovative features; tunnels, water effects, unexpected gravitational twists during numerous turns at the gigantic dimensions of our ship at maximum speed.

It is worth mentioning that HYPERION will be absolutely unique. It is especially for created EnergyLandia by Intamin Amusement Rides, with a unique design, so that it will be an explosion of experiences and the adventure of your life.

Construction of the HYPERION has already begun - the opening is planned for the 2018 season!

22829898_1183815475053876_3127832006978314483_o.thumb.jpg.ab64fefcf381b092bb80e982b67689ca.jpg

22791732_1183814648387292_5772273032753398509_o.thumb.jpg.f1da367f650b520ae52d2f79323b50e8.jpg

22861720_1183814981720592_1331062026135412406_o.thumb.jpg.824560e8fb493479f42cc299af6dbbd1.jpg

22829201_1185064591595631_7934669460995942741_o.thumb.jpg.9d2566ddf706f38b91a0dfd668fa3270.jpg

22861653_1185064928262264_4415549807728762560_o.thumb.jpg.30650e38f16b9b82aa4f12f56d00ec11.jpg

Source