Your 5 year plan and predictions for any park

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 months later...

Six Flags Great America

2019- Funtime 200ft Star Flyer where Revolution is

2020- Proslide Water Coaster added to Hurricane Harbor. Hurricane Harbor Separate admission

2021- Zamperla Giant Discovery replaces Go Karts or Dare Devil Dive

2022- Camp Cartoon revamp into DC Superfriends Land, Expansion causes removal of Wilderness Theater

2023- TBD Major Coaster that will probably have bad capacity

Canada's Wonderland

2018- Soaring Timbers, Flying Canoes and splash works (already announced) and the removal of dino's at seasons end

2019- large B&M Dive/Wing (already strong evidence)

2020- planet snoopy expansion into the old dino's spot

2021- Hotel completed and RMC Minebuster to coinside with the park's 40th anniversary

2022- new Euro-style flat ride, refurbished Wonder Mountain

2023- new waterslides and a twist n' splash

As much as I would like to see Flight Deck and Time Warp leave I don't see another large coaster replacing it in the coming year after Skyrider's replacement.... so they stay mostly out of a nessesity to have something in it's spot as well as it is still an invert and flying credit...

(How do I delete a post)

You can't. It's there. Forever in your lifetime.

I have no five year plan or predictions for any park.

Tokyo Disney Resort and Hong Kong Disneyland have already done it, for me.

NewStuff09.jpg.3aa38a112bea5dfc037ed897dd9314a4.jpg

2026 here we come! And Tokyo Disney, too. (o:

Edited by Nrthwnd

Alright, well let's try this again on the proper thread... This time instead of predictions, I am posting what I'd do in the 5 year time

General set-up:

Use the park that's closest to you, not necessarily your favourite.

The additions have to be realistic to a degree (eg. Darien Lake wouldn't be getting a giga)

You must choose one from each of the the following categories-

Rollercoaster, Flat Ride, Waterpark Expansion, Kid's Area Expansion and General Park Improvements.

Also include the area that the expansion would go into properly.

For example, my park is CW

Rollercoaster- Mighty Canadian Minebuster gets RMC'd

Flat Ride- Mondial Shake R5 inside the mountain (there's still a lot of space)

Waterpark Expansion- a Pro Slide HydroMagnetic Mammoth water coaster going East of the wavepool by the dirt mount, interacting with Behemoth and Minebuster

Kid's Area- Take out Dino's Alive and replace it with a Preston and Barberi Crazy Cups and a Zamperla Kite Flyer (more than enough space for future additions as well)

General Park Improvements- Finally create Frontier Canada and incorporate WWC, TF and Vortex into the mix with a Canadiana themed restaurant and shops, potentially an upcharge 2-3 story climbing wall and general area improvements.

• 5 months later...
My two cents:

Cedar Point: I can see a B&M Dive Machine. Would LOVE to see Mean Streak get the RMC treatment in some capacity, whether it be the Topper track or I-Box. (UPDATE 11/24/2016: It happened on BOTH fronts! We got Valravn as the B&M Dive Machine and also it looks like Mean Streak is getting the RMC treatment as it closed this year and I-Box track has been spotted near it!)

Kings Island: I'm also gonna say B&M Giga. Or even an Intamin Giga as well.

Kings Dominion: B&M Wing Coaster would fit fine here.

Carowinds: Also a B&M Wing Rider.

California's Great America: I'm not gonna go the Hyper route for this park and instead go for a B&M floorless conversion of Vortex. (UPDATE 11/24/2016: Another prediction coming true! Vortex IS getting that conversion to a floorless and renamed Patriot!)

Canada's Wonderland: I see an Intamin Maverick-type coaster for here, especially after losing Skyrider. Also a B&M Wing Rider.

Valleyfair: One thing comes to mind for this one, although I don't think it'll happen: B&M Inverted!

Dorney Park: I see a GCI wooden coaster being put here as well.

Knott's Berry Farm: Would like to see a B&M Hyper, though it would be a tight squeeze. Also, RMC should slap some Topper track on GhostRider. (UPDATE 11/24/2016: Well GhostRider did get refurbished, but not by RMC. GCI did the refurbishment and switched out the original PTC trains to Millennium Flyers.)

Worlds of Fun: A B&M Floorless would work here.

Gilroy Gardens: A family wooden twister from The Gravity Group/Martin & Vleminckx.

And last but by no means least, my home park;

Michigan's Adventure: Where do I start? I mentioned this on another thread, but would like to see an Eurofighter come here, or an S&S El Loco. I can also see a Chance Hyper GTX in the future as well.

Gonna update this one:

Cedar Point: Because both of my previous predictions came true (Valravn and Steel Vengeance, respectively) this time I predict down the road some ride refurbishments and midway refurbs as well.

Kings Island: I'm sticking with giga coasters from either B&M or Intamin. Someone even mentioned a return of Son of Beast being built by RMC.

Kings Dominion: Sticking with B&M Wing Coaster here.

Carowinds: Also a B&M Wing Coaster, as well as a GCI wooden coaster.

California's Great America: Again, since my previous prediction for a B&M floorless conversion of Vortex to Patriot came true, I will now change my stance and include a B&M hyper as a prediction.

Canada's Wonderland: I previously predicted a B&M Wing Coaster, but since a B&M Dive Coaster seems to be coming here, I'll just say that wing coaster later down the road.

Valleyfair: Sticking with the B&M Invert here!

Dorney Park: Also sticking with the GCI woodie!

Knott's Berry Farm: Well since one of my predictions came true (GhostRider getting re-tracked), and with the new coaster coming in where Boomerang used to be, I will switch it up and say some refurbishments to some of the rides.

Worlds of Fun: Sticking with B&M Floorless here.

Gilroy Gardens: Again, a family wooden twister from The Gravity Group/Martin & Vleminckx.

And last but by no means least, my home park;

Michigan's Adventure: Still would like to see an Eurofighter come here, or an S&S El Loco. I can also see a Chance Hyper GTX in the future as well.

• 1 year later...

Indiana Beach Top 6 Wishlist:

- Vekoma Junior Boomerang

- Den Of Lost Thieves retheme (Maybe Meow Wolf?)

- Chance Freestyle

- Tea Cups with Water

- Flying Theater

- Lap Bar Only Trains on Steel Hawg

I want them to get back to adding unique stuff you can't get at Great America or Holiday World.