TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

China 2017/18 - Guide to Projects & Coasters

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Sat down and ran through all this again updating the Original Post with all the latest news.

Biggest news recently is Happy Valley confirming a GCI and a B&M Dive Machine for Happy Valley Chengdu. Construction walls on site show this image.

Chengexpand.thumb.jpg.ebb6ad66fc54a03cb91f5b579f73f027.jpg

While the new Happy Valley in Chongqing has confirmed a GCI and a B&M Wing Coaster. Possible layouts can be seen on the latest concept art.

Chong1.thumb.jpg.16aaaa911d32a1d9644de231eaa8c037.jpg

Source

• 2 weeks later...
Why didn't they use the GaleForce style track?

Because galeforce isn't the same style of coaster i'm assuming

I know those are not the same style, but isn't it more expensive to change different track styles all the time? I mean you have to engineer all the new styles.

Well they had this track style long before the galeforce style so they just went with their old one, don't know why they changed it for galeforce.

Finally have confirmation that track for the S&S Launched Coaster is on site at Sun Tzu Culture Park in Gunangrao.

Been looking forwards to this one going up.

[attachment=0]SSonsite1.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=1]SSonsite2.jpg[/attachment]

Goddamnit, 'murica, someone build one of these.

Why didn't they use the GaleForce style track?

Because galeforce isn't the same style of coaster i'm assuming

I know those are not the same style, but isn't it more expensive to change different track styles all the time? I mean you have to engineer all the new styles.

Also just to point out I believe this ride was actually manufactured almost 2 years ago and has been in storage ever since so its well before Gale Force anyway

• 3 months later...

Got around to a big update.

Moved away all the parks that have been open for ages.

Wanda City Theme Park - Nanchang

7 Kingdoms Mountain Pavilion - Shaoxing

Fantawild Cultural Heritage Park - Ningbo

Shanghai Disneyland - Shanghai

have all been added to the completed list as all opened recently.

Poseidon's Kingdom - Harbin

Polar Ocean World - Shanghai

Fantawild Cultural Heritage Park - Nanning

have been added to the list as new parks being built.

Small updates have been added to parks where i could.

• 1 month later...
Hi everybody,

what is about new investment in hot go park in fushun ? they are building new railroads for the trains. Someone know something more on this topic?

when i can travel by trains?

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

The new park at Hot Go is called Hot Go Dreamworld and is the second Hot Go park. It's all pretty quiet right now and I've been unable to find anything about construction for months. We know they have finished construction of the B&M wing coaster and the P&B mine train but I've not seen anything on the B&M hyper yet.

I don't know when the park is due to open but judging by the last pictures seen it probably wont be before the end of this year. I'd suggest spring to summer next year.

There is no direct train that i know of from Beijing but you can change at Shenyang pretty easily. The train arrives at Fushun North and its a half hour taxi to the park.

Hi, Welcome,

did you have more informations about cruise old trains in Hot Go Dreamworld. What it is the P&B mine train, where i can find any informations about this construction? what about railwaystations, raylwais and other train, are also planed, built in this funy Dreamworld Park?

Hi everybody,

what is about new investment in hot go park in fushun ? they are building new railroads for the trains. Someone know something more on this topic?

when i can travel by trains?

Hi, Welcome to the forum.

The new park at Hot Go is called Hot Go Dreamworld and is the second Hot Go park. It's all pretty quiet right now and I've been unable to find anything about construction for months. We know they have finished construction of the B&M wing coaster and the P&B mine train but I've not seen anything on the B&M hyper yet.

I don't know when the park is due to open but judging by the last pictures seen it probably wont be before the end of this year. I'd suggest spring to summer next year.

There is no direct train that i know of from Beijing but you can change at Shenyang pretty easily. The train arrives at Fushun North and its a half hour taxi to the park.

Hi, Welcome,

did you have more informations about cruise old trains in Hot Go Dreamworld. What it is the P&B mine train, where i can find any informations about this construction? what about railwaystations, raylwais and other train, are also planed, built in this funy Dreamworld Park?

I'm afraid I don't know much about the local train system or any trains to the park.

P&B mine train is a Preston & Barbieri mine train. Seen here

Justin.JPG.eceee665fdb6a4ec9617140ad731e502.JPG

Source

The B&M Wing Coaster has been built since November last year.

Justin2.JPG.5890ed0f0f8ab88ee1615b4b34a98ac2.JPG

Source

These pictures from June 3rd 2016 make it look like work is slow

Justin3.jpg.a1953e5ad031a037bfa49cfb3a7aa131.jpg

Justin4.jpg.c7f36dc64ed0bb5597fb196d7a796b0f.jpg

Source

That article also says the park will open Spring 2017.

We know there will be a B&M hyper coaster but we don't know the layout or design.

There has been no news or pictures recently I'm afraid.

The best places to keep up to date in my opinion is VHCoasters (I would say that though as i run it)

But any major info that i post there I post on these forums and will be posted here anyway. http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=67889&p=1648123

The official site can be found here http://www.hotgopark.com/hotgopark/park/view/5 although there is very little information at this time.

• 5 weeks later...

Larrygators great 2017 threadreminded me to update this.

So here's whats changed.

Now open

Fantawild Dreamland - Zhuzhou

Wanda City Theme Park - Hefei (Technically opens next week but in soft opening now)

New Announcements

Wanda City Theme Park - Jinan

Wanda City Theme Park - Chongqing

Fantawild Park - Anyang

Six Flags - Chongqing

Many little updates and changes.