TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Tracking coasters ridden

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For the past few years I've been using a very detailed spreadsheet which I downloaded from somebody on a forum (probably this one). It's probably not ideal for people who have been on 100+ rides, but it's a pretty impressive piece of work and gives some cool info.

I'll attach it for anybody who wants to give it a try -- this is the one I'm currently using, which is a little bit broken down after years of ignored macros and workarounds (notably the counts for visits to a particular park and total rides in a park visit are both broken, you have to manually update them). It still works well though, and it shouldn't be too hard to pick it up for yourself, especially for those of you who are closer to the beginning of your coaster riding career.

Also, if anybody happens to know where I found this spreadsheet and can point me to it I'd love to get a copy of the original again!

Great spread sheet!

• 3 years later...

Reviving this thread from the dead because I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for an app that counts coasters. I was using CoasterCount, but that won't work once I update to IOS 11. Anyone know of any others that will work? I really like keeping track of them on my phone.

My go-to when apps are lacking or Internet is unavailable is to record my coasters from each day in Notes. Possibly with other simple tidbits like a running total.

I'm pretty sure the old CoasterCounter app is either useless or unavailable now, so that'd be a dead-end...

Reviving this thread from the dead because I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for an app that counts coasters. I was using CoasterCount, but that won't work once I update to IOS 11. Anyone know of any others that will work? I really like keeping track of them on my phone.

The website has a mobile version that works pretty well in the phone internet browsers. I have IOS 11, too, and I'm not seeing any issues when using it.

I track it with my own custom Excel spreadsheet. I don't care how nerdy it looks, but I enjoy ranking things.

Same. For me it's Excel for everything I count as a credit, and anything else I feel like tracking at any given time. I use CoasterCounter solely for the coasters I'm still interested in ranking, to give me an easy way to do so. Unfortunately, while Coaster-Count is the most interesting and extensive counting site at the moment, I've once again become too frustrated with its oddities to keep up with it anymore. Personal list ftw!