TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

New theme park for Turkey, Ankapark.

^Agree, and I also wish they would replace at least some of the five heartline rolls for different inversions. I mean, there are so many of them you could almost have a ride with 15 inversions without repeating one.

Anyway, even less to go now!

DSC01034_zps95ebf386.jpg.7289ee150aa8e6d899bda393c89e07b8.jpg

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ That is true in terms of the website only showing one ride under "Intamin". Under the category "Avrupa" it shows the Jetski ride, as well as an clone of Giraffica.

The website do really show A LOT of rides, some even duplicates, so I really not excepting all of them to open. I hope the Intamin rides are true, but only the time will tell.

^ That is true in terms of the website only showing one ride under "Intamin". Under the category "Avrupa" it shows the Jetski ride, as well as an clone of Giraffica.

The website do really show A LOT of rides, some even duplicates, so I really not excepting all of them to open. I hope the Intamin rides are true, but only the time will tell.

Ah thank you for clarification. When I checked whois info of that domain name, I saw that website is located on servers in Netherlands. So I don't think this is an official website for project maybe an amateur work by an enthusiast. But it's certain that they have some link to project.

Big picture of layout sheet may give an opinion:

(Picture is actually bigger but auto-resize made it smaller.Check it here: Direct link )

Source

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

I did a little research into this park today. It sure is odd.

There are already 8 coasters on site and built.

It's going to be the strangest collection of coasters in the world I think. A mix and match of all the strangest rides around.

63866836_86QxzCogSqG3ewOUc5xe229UqDky6RmGfzf3HKDPcvg.jpg

The big one is the 10 inversion Intamin.

Ankakid2.jpg.2d4715157911515dc5bb29f95bf0aafa.jpg

There's a standard wacky worm

Ankakid3.jpg.c43fa31f9f33a51cad07c848541905f3.jpg

One of these things. I forget the model name

Ankakid4.jpg.4718acb8d67039b96c9b675dc5c77f82.jpg

A Volare.

mouse1.JPG.d3654df76ac544397517f9c3ba24a401.JPG

A normal wild mouse

mouse2.thumb.JPG.efad551f9484fb1662d68e220827aa14.JPG

A spinning wild mouse

mouse3.JPG.c8c9e196d4cb581dea69943436064a30.JPG

A Zamperla Air Force

mouse4.JPG.839f25e7b28dd1e3bc2dc824af39eee7.JPG

And one of these terrifying little things.

All of these can be seen on the satellite view too.

Bearing in mind the Jet Ski coaster from Intamin appears to already be on site and they are expected to get a Water coaster too. This is going to be one odd park.

^I translated the facts from your link with Google Translator, look at these facts!!

image.thumb.jpg.06aff8d3330ed1168faea2635da2daf5.jpg

If these facts are true and Google translator doesn't tells us something wrong, then I'm very excited for that Park!!

But they predict 10Million visitors per year!?!?!

The gray and blue wild mouse type coaster looks to be a Spinning Madness from Fabbri (the lift, 90 deg turn, lift gives it away). Two spinning mouse coasters in one park?

That is a ridicilous line-up of coasters indeed! Did they blow their entire budget on the Intamin coaster so that the only way to get a high coaster count was to buy the cheapest rollercoasters possible??

That last coaster is one of these monstrosities, designed by SBF.

RollerCoaster Tycoon fans, does this look familiar?

I mean, whatever that green coaster is looks cool. I have no idea what to even call half of these rides.

The green coaster is a Wild Wind, made by the Italian company Interpark (and Pinfari too, I guess?). There's one traveling the European fair circuit called Xenox, but the ones that have been installed at parks are in really obscure locations.

They tried to open a few Wild Wind coasters in the U.S. but they were all relocated as none of them ever opened thanks to the ridiculous amount of G forces they pulled.

They were fully constructed at Rye Playland, Keansburg and Motor World in Virginia beach before never opening, being disassembled and moved out of the country.