TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

A Theme Park Coaster Shirt A Day!

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This was, oddly enough, one of my first "aspirations" as a coaster lover. When I lived in Pittsburgh and first joined ACE in the mid-1990s (lots of coaster fans in that OH-PA region) and couldn't afford to travel at all, Rollercoaster Magazine ran a great feature on how this had been saved from Crystal Beach and how great it was running. It really made me want to travel to ride!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1426193218.593717.thumb.jpg.e26ebd7a90508ac13c193b81a44ccb74.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 months later...

You are definitely making up for lost time, Martin!

Some really nice, and simply designed, shirts here.

Except for Manta and Dreamworld. Those are AWESOME!

And Beach Bend, makes my eyes go.....blurry.

Fraispertuis City (pronounced Fray-per-twee) is a friendly little French park nestled in some gorgeous hilly forests near the German border. We visited Summer 2016. They have a well-themed S&S El Loco and they were preparing for the installation of a new Intamin Drop Tower that opened in 2017.

ba4686b86c16c8661a85dab47c56b49f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fraispertuis City (pronounced Fray-per-twee) is a friendly little French park nestled in some gorgeous hilly forests near the German border. We visited Summer 2016. They have a well-themed S&S El Loco and they were preparing for the installation of a new Intamin Drop Tower that opened in 2017.

ba4686b86c16c8661a85dab47c56b49f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

and I'm sure no copyright infringement implied at all. . . . . I mean, that's CERTAINLY not Woody and Jessie in the front