The Official TPR Video Thread!

P. 142 - Crazy Wild Mouse at Bobbejaanland!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Donkeys are my way of life!

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby coneyislandchris » Thu Sep 29, 2016 6:26 am

^ Absolutely love Rebel Yell, and it looks great in 60 FPS, especially when shot in those stunningly beautiful conditions. This is going to be my zen meditation video going forward. :)
Current count: 203. Favorites... Classic steel: SooperDooperLooper / Classic woodie: CI Cyclone / Dive: Griffon / Floorless: Dominator / Flying: Tatsu / Giga: Fury 325 / Hybrid: Wicked Cyclone / Hyper: Phantom's Revenge / Invert: Alpengeist / Launched: Maverick / Looper: YOLOcoaster / Strata: Kingda Ka / Woodie: El Toro

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby viking86 » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:56 am

Love all these new videos coming, quality is fantastic! Thank you so much for sharing them with us! =)

MUST BUY RMC MERCHANDISE!!!!

Postby gerstlaueringvar » Thu Sep 29, 2016 8:59 am

Such a pretty video!

Nothing beats Cali coasters

Postby chickenbowl » Thu Sep 29, 2016 9:02 am

That Phantom's Revenge POV is phenomenal. TPR, as always, produces the best coaster footage in the game! I really need to ride that coaster :br
Chasing Airtime
Intimidator 305|Maverick|Skyrush|Medusa Steel|Mega-Lite
Lightning Rod|Outlaw Run|El Toro|Phoenix|Voyage

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:10 am

We shot some new footage at Six Flags Fiesta Texas this weekend. Here's Poltergeist...

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Tue Oct 04, 2016 11:28 am

Great video!! I'll never understand why these "spaghetti bowl" coasters never caught on more. They are fun rides!

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Tue Oct 04, 2016 3:40 pm

^ Agreed! I loved Poltergeist when I was at Fiesta Texas back in 2004 (really need to make another trip down there...), but I feel like this ride type really shines when it's enclosed. Flight of Fear at Kings Island was a great experience; that spaghetti bowl in the dark is really awesome.
Top Wood: 1. Outlaw Run 2. Voyage 3. The Beast 4. Ghostrider 5. Shivering Timbers
Top Steel: 1. Millennium Force 2. Magnum XL-200 3. Diamondback 4. Maverick 5. Wildfire
Top Parks: 1. Disneyland 2. Silver Dollar City 3. Holiday World 4. Knott's Berry Farm 5. Cedar Point

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Wed Oct 05, 2016 4:56 am

Great video--I'm a fan of these Premier launched rides.

Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Postby LiftThrill » Wed Oct 05, 2016 5:05 am

ytterbiumanalyst wrote:^ Agreed! I loved Poltergeist when I was at Fiesta Texas back in 2004 (really need to make another trip down there...), but I feel like this ride type really shines when it's enclosed. Flight of Fear at Kings Island was a great experience; that spaghetti bowl in the dark is really awesome.

I'm with you on that one. FoF takes the disorientation to a whole new level and it's awesome.
Millennium Force | New Texas Giant | Outlaw Run | Maverick | Iron Rattler | The Voyage | Diamondback | ShockWave | Raptor | Switchback
LiftThrill - Coaster on!

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby bert425 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 11:24 am

sounds like they've really toned down the "moaning" sound the cars used to make on the track. . .

shame, it was spooky for Halloween. . . still a great ride tho.

need to get back to Fiesta. . been way too many years since we've been (and they are running specials for 2017 passes in Austin for Fright Fest)
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!