The Official TPR Video Thread!

P. 156 - 10 Weird & Bizarre Roller Coasters in Asia!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey
User avatar
 
Posts: 1286
Joined: 23 Feb 2005
Location: Las Vegas, Nevada USA
Gender: Male
Age: 31

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby Mr Stratosphere » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:28 pm

Montu is such a great B&M Invert! I love the batwing!
Image

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!
 
Posts: 605
Joined: 30 Oct 2016
Location: Maryland
Gender: Male
Age: 37

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby Jason Maier » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:38 pm

Thanks once again for a 4K POV . . .

And how do you think Montu ranks among the B&M Inverts?

Site Admin
User avatar
 
Posts: 47406
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Gender: Male

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby robbalvey » Thu Dec 28, 2017 3:14 pm

Jason Maier wrote:Thanks once again for a 4K POV . . .

And how do you think Montu ranks among the B&M Inverts?

Still one of the best ones out there...

Montu, Pyrenees, Katun, Raptor, Batman, Dueling Dragons, Nemesis... Those earlier ones still have an intensity that the later ones don't have.

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey
User avatar
 
Posts: 1220
Joined: 25 Sep 2013
Location: The Other side of Nowhere
Gender: Male
Age: 24

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby CaptainUnknown » Thu Dec 28, 2017 5:19 pm

robbalvey wrote:Montu, Pyrenees, Katun, Raptor, Batman, Dueling Dragons, Nemesis... Those earlier ones still have an intensity that the later ones don't have.


I don't know. Seems to me like Dragon Challenge has lost a lot of its intensity recently. :cry:
127.gif
Sweet Screams are Made of This. Who Am I To Disagree?

Parks: 22
Credits: 117 (23 wood/94 steel)
Top Wood: Outlaw Run
Top Steel: Millennium Force

Online
Why do I still have a donkey title???
User avatar
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Gender: Male
Age: 31

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby viking86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:58 am

Great video! Is there a park with a better collection of high quality steel coasters than Busch Gardens Tampa? I'm struggling to think of any...

Site Admin
User avatar
 
Posts: 47406
Joined: 01 Feb 2005
Location: Orlando, FL
Gender: Male

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby robbalvey » Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:42 am

viking86 wrote:Great video! Is there a park with a better collection of high quality steel coasters than Busch Gardens Tampa? I'm struggling to think of any...

I have always said that BGT's collection is "Quality over Quantity" as they don't have a bad ride in the mix! In fact closing Gwazi actually IMPROVED their overall quality of coasters! :lol:

Now with Extra Retarded Flavor
User avatar
 
Posts: 10005
Joined: 09 May 2005
Location: Land of the KKK
Gender: Male
Age: 51

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby Guy T. Koepp » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:50 am

CaptainUnknown wrote:
robbalvey wrote:Montu, Pyrenees, Katun, Raptor, Batman, Dueling Dragons, Nemesis... Those earlier ones still have an intensity that the later ones don't have.


I don't know. Seems to me like Dragon Challenge has lost a lot of its intensity recently. :cry:
127.gif


This made me laugh and cry at the same time.
Image

Why do I still have a donkey title???
User avatar
 
Posts: 6619
Joined: 01 Dec 2005
Location: Reno, NV
Gender: Male
Age: 39

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby jray21 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 10:56 am

Great video! Montu is definitely one of the top B&M's out there.
Image
Image

Online
Why do I still have a donkey title???
User avatar
 
Posts: 3196
Joined: 15 Feb 2005
Location: Bergen, Norway
Gender: Male
Age: 31

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby viking86 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 1:58 pm

robbalvey wrote:
viking86 wrote:Great video! Is there a park with a better collection of high quality steel coasters than Busch Gardens Tampa? I'm struggling to think of any...

I have always said that BGT's collection is "Quality over Quantity" as they don't have a bad ride in the mix! In fact closing Gwazi actually IMPROVED their overall quality of coasters! :lol:


I'm not going to argue with that one! I rode Gwazi once in 2014 and that was more than enough! My friend somehow liked it and went to ride it a second time, but that was without me... :P

Why do I still have a donkey title???
User avatar
 
Posts: 3181
Joined: 12 Oct 2012
Location: Salt Lake City
Gender: Male
Age: 19

Re: The Official TPR Video Thread!

Postby thrillseeker4552 » Fri Dec 29, 2017 4:56 pm

Amazing POV! I absolutely love Afterburn, and Montu just looks like a bigger, badder, longer version. I need to get to Florida and experience all of their amazing-looking B&Ms.
Steel: 160 / Wood: 32 / Total: 192
Home Parks: Knott's (when home), Lagoon (at school)

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!

Who is online

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests

These pages are in no way affiliated with nor endorsed by SeaWorld Parks & Entertainment, Cedar Fair, Legoland, Merlin Entertainment,
Blackstone, Tussaud's Group, Six Flags, Universal Theme Parks, the Walt Disney Company or any other theme park company.

All onride photos and videos on this website were taken with the permission of the park by a professional ride photographer.
For yours  and others safety, please do not attempt to take photos or videos at parks without proper permission.

Disclaimer!  You need a sense of humor to view our site, 
if you don't have a sense of humor, or are easily offended, please turn back now!
Most of the content on this forum is suitable for all ages. HOWEVER!
There may be some content that would be considered rated "PG-13."
Theme Park Review is NOT recommended for ages under 13 years of age.

cron