TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

I just rode this about two weeks ago. Love the layout, but found it pretty rough. Especially for a new coaster.

There was one particularly "bad" spot--just after the inversion. Other than that, I enjoyed it (rough but not outrageously so).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yeah, we've been really having a great time with this 4K60 stuff from the new GoPro Hero 6. Here's a few more that we did recently...

Kumba is still one of my all-time favorites:

And you can't go wrong with this Schwarzkopf classic:

• 2 weeks later...

^Speaking of flashbacks, I used to really enjoy those park videos you had set to pop music many years ago. Not sure how well they'd go down with current viewing habits seeing as people these days seem to drop out of videos pretty fast, It always amazes me how much your videos have changed with the times to match what people want to see compared to other channels that seem to remain the same.

^Speaking of flashbacks, I used to really enjoy those park videos you had set to pop music many years ago. Not sure how well they'd go down with current viewing habits seeing as people these days seem to drop out of videos pretty fast, It always amazes me how much your videos have changed with the times to match what people want to see compared to other channels that seem to remain the same.

About once or twice a year I have tried some experimenting with doing music videos again only to find they don't really have an audience anymore. Or, I should say, an audience anywhere as big as it used to be or as big as our "POV" videos. The sad reality is that the days of doing those style of videos is over, and trust me, that bums me out more than anyone...

Look what we just recently rode again:

It's still not a "smooth" ride by any stretch of the imagination, but those newer trains do help make it more tolerable at least.

I like the commentary on the 2014 POV of Manhattan Express . . . "I look at that lift hill and all I can think of are tombstones and pain and suffering"; "I really don't understand why I'm doing this"

But in all seriousness . . . . thanks for the video. And dare I ask how bad it was with the original TOGO trains?

The new trains make me wonder why they went with lap bars and shoulder pads. The trains are made by Premier, and their lap bar only trains work fine on almost every other coaster. This ride could be fun without the shoulder pads.

The coaster still sucks, but I would rather ride this than most SLC’s. There is some fun to be had in the first few hills, which go around the hotel and feel more like a hyper coaster. Things start to go very bad at the top of the third hill.