TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Official TPR Video Thread!

The lap-bar only Boomerang. Hopefully the comments here won't be as horrible as the ones on YouTube which is pretty much just the wasteland of humanity these days...

Now...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!

Edited by robbalvey

The lap-bar only Boomerang. Hopefully the comments here won't be as horrible as the ones on YouTube which is pretty much just the wasteland of humanity these days...

Now...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!

Wait, what? Life as I know it will never be the same...is this the Mandela Effect?

I swear everytime you post a video I go straight to the comment section to look for the "Dear stupid people of Facebook/Youtube..." comment!

Now...

POST YOUR COMMENTS!

Ok if you say so.... but yeah, great video! While I haven't tried these trains, I rode the Boomerang at Walibi Holland last year which has the new west-restraints and I must say those did wonders for the ride. I actually had a decent ride experience! We need more Boomerangs with new trains!

Fun fact: The Boomerang at Wiener Prater was actually my very first Boomerang! Rode it on a ECC tour back in 2005 (the only trip I've ever done with a coaster club), when it was featuring 1st generation Vekoma trains. Didn't enjoy it very much.

• 2 weeks later...
Awesome . I really need to fly out to Japan and hit Dodonpa.

If you're going to fly to Japan I would really hope that Fuji-Q would be towards the BOTTOM of your priority list!

Edited by robbalvey

Awesome . I really need to fly out to Japan and hit Dodonpa. {/quote]

If you're going to fly to Japan I would really hope that Fuji-Q would be towards the BOTTOM of your priority list!

Yep.

Cool idea Robb! I see these top 5 or top 10 videos of tallest / fastest / scariest coasters all the time and they always have tons of views and get shared like crazy on social media so hopefully it's a successful concept for you (I'm sure it will be). It'll be nice to see some of these types of videos pop up in my news feed that are actually well put together / properly shot for a change. Previously the only ones that were well shot were from people that stole the footage from you guys or directly from the parks anyway.

Awesome . I really need to fly out to Japan and hit Dodonpa.

LOL. True. But that coaster is pretty high (only because it's the only one).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 1 month later...
Cool idea Robb! I see these top 5 or top 10 videos of tallest / fastest / scariest coasters all the time and they always have tons of views and get shared like crazy on social media so hopefully it's a successful concept for you (I'm sure it will be). It'll be nice to see some of these types of videos pop up in my news feed that are actually well put together / properly shot for a change. Previously the only ones that were well shot were from people that stole the footage from you guys or directly from the parks anyway.

People do like lists. And your footage is far superior to everyone else. Look forward to seeing more of these.

I'll add my vote as well! I'm a big fan of lists, and watching those videos, and your videos are better, so yes! I'm glad you're "getting into the biz'!"

• 2 weeks later...