Amber Ox Public House

Astronomical Pancake and Waffle House

Cookout

Craft 31

DOG Street Pub

Doraldo's Ristorante Italiano

Emily's Donuts & Cafe

Five Forks Cafe (scroll down)

Giuseppe's Italian Restaurant (scroll down)

Honey Butter's Kitchen

Le Yaca Restaurant Francais

Nawab Indian Cuisine

New York Deli and Pizza Restaurant

Old City Barbeque

Pierce's Pitt Barbeque (scroll down)

Shorty's Diner

Canada's Wonderland

Cora

St. Louis Wings

Carowinds (Charlotte, NC)

Azteca

Cook Out

Canada's Wonderland

Lick's Burger Boutique

Cedar Point (Sandusky, OH)

Berardi's Family Kitchen

Blue Sky Restaurant

Cameo Pizza

Melt Bar and Grilled

The Original Margaritaville

Sortino's Little Italy Restorante

The Thirsty Pony

Toft Dairy

Coney Island (Brooklyn, NY)

Roll n Roaster

Totonno's

Coney Island (Cincinnati, OH)

Eli's BBQ

Terry's Turf Club

Disneyland (Anaheim, CA)

Fire and Ice

Oggi's

Slaters 50/50

Dollywood (Pigeon Forge, TN)

The Apple Barn

Flapjack's Pancake Cabin

Huck Finn's Catfish

Smoky Mountain Brewery

Mayfield's Dairy Bar

The Peddler

Ye Olde Pancake Pantry

Smokies Cuban Cafe

El Ranchero Loco

Dorney Park

Coopersburg Diner

Hersheypark (Hershey, PA)

Arooga's

Palermo's Pizza

Troegs

Kennywood (Pittsburgh, PA)

Primanti Brothers

Kings Island (Cincinnati, OH)

Amol India

Blue Ash Chili

Flipdaddy's

Tacocracy

Thai Express

Knoebels (Elysburg, PA)

Belzano's

Marley's

May's Drive-In

Knott's Berry Farm

Portillo's

Lake Compounce (Bristol, CT)

Kizl's Family Restaurant

Puerto Vallarta

Nickolodeon Universe/Mall of America (Bloomington, MN)

Fat Lorenzo's

Orlando Area Parks

Boston Lobster Feast

Playland's Castaway Cove (Ocean City, NJ)

Clancy's by the Sea

SeaWorld San Antonio

Rudy's

Six Flags America

Ledo Pizza

Six Flags Discovery Kingdom

Black Bear Diner

Six Flags Fiesta Texas (San Antonio)

Alamo Cafe

Chacho's

Chester's Hamburgers

Chuy's

Fralo's Art of Pizza

La Barbecue

Magnolia Pancake House

Pancake Joe's

Six Flags Great Adventure

Papa's Tomato Pies

Surf Tacos

Tavern on the Lake

Six Flags Great America (Gurney, IL)

Escondido's

Firkin

Captain Porky's

Mickey Finn's

Plumstead Grill

The Point Pancake House

Salutos

The Shanty

Timothy O'Toole's

Walker Brothers Pancake House

Six Flags Magic Mountain (Valencia, CA)

Chi Chi's Pizza

Goji House

Jimmy Dean's

Lazy Dog Cafe

Rattler's Bar B Que

Tri Tipps

Wolf Creek Brewing

Six Flags New England (Agawam, MA)

Donut Dip

Nicky's Pizza

Salsa's

Six Flags over Georgia (Atlanta)

Cafe Agora

Holeman & Finch Public House

The Varsity

Six Flags over Texas (Arlington)

La Barbecue

Mariano's

Six Flags St. Louis

Joe Boccardi's

Poor Richard's

Southtown Pub

Super Smokers

Sylvan Beach (New York)

Eddie's Restaurant

Universal Studios Hollywood

City Wok

The Federal Bar

Philadelphia Sandwiches

Poquito Mas

Miceli's

Valleyfair (Shakopee, MN)

Buffalo Tap

Lion's Tap

Waldameer (Erie, PA)

Firebird's

Brewerie

Sara and Sally's

U Pick 6 Tap House

Wall of Beer

Let’s face it. As much as we all enjoy visiting parks, one cannot live on a diet of corn dogs, funnel cake, popcorn, and ice cream alone--as much as one might like to try. Aside from some notable examples (such as Epcot and Silver Dollar City), food options are limited at most parks, and many people would rather eat "real meals" elsewhere.

Fast-food franchises and national chains are often clustered near parks, but once you’ve eaten at one Wendy’s or Moe’s or, heaven help us, Applebee’s, you’ve eaten at them all. But what about local restaurants? Despite the dominance of the chains, most towns have a few great drive-ins, diners, or restaurants that offer a nice change of pace from the big-chain clone eateries. (Note that I’m a big fan of Carrabba’s, and was even before joining TPR.)

That’s what this thread is all about. Good local joints that may be a bit off the beaten tourist track, but are worth seeking out while you’re visiting a park. I’ll start us off with a few places that I enjoy as a local in Williamsburg, Virginia.

But first, a few ground rules:

1. Try to choose one place for breakfast, lunch, and dinner; however, it's not required that you cover all these meals.

2. Remember that this must be a locally owned restaurant--no big chains.

3. Tell us what you like about the place.

4. Provide directions on how to get there from the park in question (if you can).

5. Post a few pictures of the place (if you can).

6. Be sure to include a link to a restaurant’s Web site, if applicable.

Here we go!

Breakfast: Five Forks Cafe, 4456 John Tyler Highway (Rt. 5). Williamsburg, VA 23185

If you’re looking for a big breakfast that will keep you going until dinner (or beyond), Five Forks Cafe is the place. Every town needs a good diner--this is Williamsburg’s. I’ve yet to have a bad meal here, and I particularly like their corn cakes, two eggs, and bacon for breakfast. But if you really want to tank up, try the country-fried steak with two eggs, hash browns, and toast. They serve great biscuits and gravy, too. Be sure to check out the specials, as they sometimes throw in something more “esoteric,” such as eggs in garlic-and-spinach cream sauce or carrot cake pancakes. They serve breakfast all day. Don't be surprised if there's a line out the door at this place--it's quite popular with locals.

Directions from BGW: Turn left on Rt. 60 as you leave the park. Turn left and merge onto Rt. 199 West. Turn left on Rt. 5 (John Tyler Highway). Five Forks Cafe is about two miles down Rt. 5 on the right.

Lunch: Pierce’s Pitt Barbeque, 477 East Rochambeau, Williamsburg, VA 23188

I think I’ve introduced more TPR members to Pierce’s than any other restaurant in Williamsburg. This is a true local institution that’s been cooking up the best damn pulled-pork sandwiches in the area since 1971--spicy, slightly sweet, and smoked to perfection. I usually get JC’s Special, which is a jumbo pork sandwich, fries, cookie, and a drink, but the ribs are pretty good, and those who don’t care for southern barbeque can always get a burger or chicken sandwich. Be sure to say “no slaw,” unless you want your sandwich topped with the stuff. Be advised that this joint is usually very crowded at lunch, so don’t be shocked if you have to sit outside.

Directions from BGW: Take I-64 West (toward Richmond). Take Exit 238 (Camp Peary/Williamsburg) and turn left. Turn right at the first light (E. Rochambeau) and drive about three miles. It’s pretty hard to miss the yellow-and-orange building surrounded by cars on your left, but if you reach Great Wolf Lodge, you’ve gone about a mile too far.

Dinner: Giuseppe’s Italian Restaurant, 5525 Olde Towne Road, Williamsburg, VA 23188

This place is a bit tricker to get to from Busch Gardens, but it’s well worth seeking out, as the food is excellent. I’m particularly fond of the Steak al Gorgonzola--a six-ounce petite filet on top of a portabella mushroom and roasted red peppers, topped with Gorgonzola butter and balsamic fried onions. Their lentil soup is excellent, as are their desserts (great cannolis). They also make good pizza. The last time I ate there, I enjoyed the Pork Fontana. They host wine-tasting meals there from time to time, as well.

Directions from BGW: Take I-64 West (toward Richmond). Take Exit 238 (Camp Peary/Williamsburg) and turn left. Turn right at the first light (E. Rochambeau). Turn left on Airport Road (Rt. 645)--you’ll drive past Waller Mill Park and Reservoir. Turn right onto Rt. 60. Turn left on Olde Towne Road (the next intersection). Giuseppe’s will be on the right, just after the shopping center.

1826332408_FiveForks1.jpg.d9a5893d5f304bc83a9d329062689476.jpg

Everybody ready for some breakfast?

1111896585_FiveForks2.jpg.e088a17b19261859c23b0ec47b1165a4.jpg

Food!

876128832_FiveForks3.jpg.21432280efea822fe5dd8c7b1d6570dd.jpg

I'm a big fan of their corn cakes, but the blueberry pancake with a side of bacon was calling me today--yum!

130832605_Pierces1.jpg.b608c270e5001383c4792798a6a9164c.jpg

Pierce's was so busy last Saturday that I had to park across the road.

1643863129_Pierces2.jpg.95f8c1cae69f4f7349ff3644fc6cb1b7.jpg

Painted to be noticed.

859352845_Pierces3.jpg.1c190f4c225df3f3685e0944b5465f8b.jpg

Yep--pretty busy inside, too.

283235139_Pierces4.jpg.edb6c1bb602a29caa6e16131f6b85ac0.jpg

Don't expect any fancy china or cutlery with your JC's Special--just a damn good sammich.

1006167040_Giuseppes1.jpg.404d4ef634bcfb6c9005435c9c9c36af.jpg

Perhaps you'd like something a bit fancier for dinner.

1662591313_Guiseppes2.thumb.jpg.fef5eefbb488fd894b2bb9039236daa8.jpg

Giuseppe's has an excellent wine list.

2138389429_Guiseppes3.jpg.92babfe9d1a6d99abcc3a788f2125343.jpg

Behold the Steak al Gorgonzola!

Edited by cfc

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is a great idea, Chuck! Just a thought...could an index be created here on the first page? I think it would help people to find local eats a lot easier than digging through the inevitable 40 + pages to find that special place to eat outside Beech Bend or in the Dells for example. Maybe organize it by park/location. And blueberry pancakes with bacon...YES!!!

Here is one place near Magic Mountain that I always try to make a point to visit.

Lunch (and/or Dinner) Tri-Tipps

It is a nice little barbecue joint that kind of splits the difference between Barbecue and grill. It is a small place in the corner of a small shopping center. They make serviceable fries, but really good tri tip sandwiches, the kind that fall apart on you from the juices before you are even halfway done. I've also had a chance to try their excellent tri tip salads and great corn bread. Sadly though they discontinued their garlic rolls in favor of garlic sticks. The rolls were sinfully good and greasy, I'm pretty sure they were just fried balls of dough with a nice strong garlic mixture on top, but they were great.

I'm sorry that I don't have any photos of the place but I was able to find a few over google image search.

HT1SGB0FEQLRN0ZXVS3GVFXZM41QFR4JRU2LJQFGZIRZCM55.jpg

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR--1xySkbNgsiQU3QBCPhIZr5wdGRHDtpRQfOOU8Uju_8zTXPfhQ

The place is five to ten minutes from Magic Mountain. Just take Magic Mountain Parkway down to McBean Parkway, take a left on McBean and ride McBean for a little bit until you hit Newhall Ranch Road. Take another left onto Newhall and it will be on your right after you cross a small bridge. Here is a google maps link for the directions: http://goo.gl/maps/wZK3j

This is a great idea, Chuck! Just a thought...could an index be created here on the first page? I think it would help people to find local eats a lot easier than digging through the inevitable 40 + pages to find that special place to eat outside Beech Bend or in the Dells for example. Maybe organize it by park/location. And blueberry pancakes with bacon...YES!!!

Hmm--might just do that, based on how well the thread does.

^If there's good tri tip, I'm there! That's a good point about fries. Pierce's fries are average, too, but you can substitute hush puppies, and those are pretty good.

Edited by cfc

Here are some of my favorite places near SFFT.

Magnolia Pancake Haus(Breakfast) 10333 Huebner Road San Antonio, Texas 78240

Magnolia is my absolute favorite place to get breakfast in San Antonio. If it's a weekend, I wouldn't even try to eat there unless you are prepared to wait an hour+. Weekday mornings between 8-11 are a good time to go, but still expect the wait to be 15-30 minutes. The food is all super fresh and they use really high quality ingredients. Everything I've had here is to die for! It's about a 10 minute drive from SFFT. Take I-10 to the Huebner Road exit and take a right at the light. Go down about a mile and it will be on your right.

Chacho's(Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 7870 Callaghan Road at I-10, San Antonio Texas 78229

Chacho's is a great no-frills place for fast, cheap and tasty Tex-Mex. They're open 24 hours and they have a 2 lane drive-thru. For breakfast, they have great breakfast tacos. I recommend the Taco Loco (eggs, chorizo, cheese and refried beans). You can get a plate of nachos here that will feed 6-8 people easily, for under $20. If you're on a budget and feel like gorging yourself, it's definitely a good place for you, lol. It's about a 15 minute drive from SFFT. Take I-10 to the Callaghan Road exit and take a right on Callaghan. Chacho's is on the left.

Chester's Hamburgers(Lunch/Dinner) 9980 W Interstate 10 San Antonio, TX

Plain and simple: Chester's has great burgers and a pretty large selection of beer. The chili cheeseburger is delicious (and messy), and their milkshakes are good, too. About 10 minutes from SFFT. Just take I-10 to the Frontage Road exit (#560 I think) and stay on the service road. Chester's is down about a mile and on the right.

I have an excellent place for anyone going to Carowinds or if you're in the Charlotte area; it's called Cookout. It's amazing. They are best know for their milkshakes, but their burgers are very good as well. I have a picture of the menu of milkshakes below. It is a chain, but the chain does not have nationwide locations,and they are only located in the North Carolina area. It is certainly worth checking out, it is good for both lunch and dinner. The other thing that keeps each location different from the next is that each location doesn't have the same flavor of milkshakes. Check out cookoutnc.com for locations and more information. I know all this doesn't meet the criteria, but I would rather contribute something rather than nothing.

image.thumb.jpg.9f1b9557949c3d638810a46b7fb24b59.jpg

Great thread Chuck!

SFMM:

Lazy Dog Cafe (located at the Valencia Mall) http://www.lazydogrestaurants.com/

Familia Diaz (not really located close to SFMM, but if you happen to be making your way to/from SFMM to Ventura it's absolutely worth a stop). http://www.familiadiazrestaurant.com/

Disneyland:

Fire and Ice (located at the Gardenwalk) http://www.fire-ice.com/

Slaters 50/50 (two locations one in Anaheim Hills and Huntington Beach) https://slaters5050.com/

USH:

Poquito Mas (located on Cahuenga) http://www.poquitomas.com/

Miceli's (located across the street from Poquito Mas) http://www.micelisrestaurant.com/

Edited by Sir Clinksalot

^^I've heard good things about Cookout from friends of mine who live in North Carolina. I noticed one opened on Jefferson Avenue in Newport New, Va., near the airport. I have yet to try them.

Being as Cookout is a "regional chain," it's acceptable for this thread.

Near Dollywood:

Breakfast: Seriousy, just try any of the pancake restaurants in the area and there are plenty to choose from. The Pancake Pantry is the most famous and also most crowded in the area. I am not a huge breakfast person but I have always had luck with the Flapjack's Pancake Cabin restaurants which have several locations in the general area of the park.

http://www.flapjackspancakes.com/locations.html

Lunch: The Apple Barn, 220 Apple Valley Road, Sevierville, TN 37862

Besides having your usual Southern fare, the restaurant(s) are most known for their apple fritters, apple butter and apple julep. I haven't had a meal here yet that I didn't like, just be sure not to fill up first on the amazing apple fritters! There is also a country store where you can buy their apple butter and also a winery on property.

Dinner: Smoky Mountain Brewery

There are four locations in the Knoxville/Pigeon Forge area but I recommend the one in Gatlinburg.

The food here is good but this is the place to go in the area if you are looking for some good micro-brews. The Gatlinburg location is located in Calhoun's Village immediately behind Calhoun's and across the parkway from Ober Gatlinburg.

Edited by ernierocker

Great idea for a thread, Chuck!

Anyone visiting Waldameer in Erie, PA might want to check out 'The Brewerie at Union Station' for lunch or dinner in downtown Erie. While it is a few miles from Waldameer, they do have a very diverse menu with some great beers on draft. I had the bacon peanut grilled chicken sandwich and it was very good!

Brewerie

I have also heard that 'Sara and Sally's' is excellent for a reasonably priced lunch or dinner and it is only a stone's throw away from Waldameer as you enter Presque Isle State Park. This would be a better option for those with kids:

Sarasandsallys

Not sure about breakfast, but there are Cracker Barrel's, Bob Evans and Eat & Park restaurants nearby. Even though they are chains, they still offer a good breakfast at reasonable prices.

And if you're looking for a close place to grab some cold draft beers (Waldameer doesn't sell beer) after marathoning RFII, The Sandbar has 30 beers on draft including two of my favorite local brews: Southern Tier 2X IPA and Phin & Matt's!

Wall of beer

I go to Atlanta for six flags every few years. Normally I eat the standard fast food for breakfast. But for lunch (or dinner depending on the time) always stop at "The Varsity" to eat during my trip to Atlanta. They have seven locations in GA but I normally stop downtown.. One of the best burger and fry joints you will ever eat!

http://www.thevarsity.com

Out of the other parks i frequent here are some suggestions

Dollywood: Someone already mentioned the pancake places. You can't go wrong with any of them in pigeon forge or Gatlinburg. If you have kids, Gattis Pizza is great! They have a huge one on the parkway close to Tanger outlets. I know this is a chain, but its a smaller chain. Gattis is all you can eat and you can request almost any pizza you want. Smoky Mountain Brewery was also mentioned already but their sister restaurant Calhouns is also amazing if you want Ribs or BBQ. Also, if you are in Gatlingburg don't forget to stop at the Mayfields Dairy Bar! I know some of us locals take it for granted but it really is some of the best ice cream. The last one I would suggest is the The Peddlerin Gatlinburg. I have dined there several times.

Kings Island: When I go to Kings Island I only eat fast food so if anyone knows anything good and local there I may try them.

Magnolia is my absolute favorite place to get breakfast in San Antonio. If it's a weekend, I wouldn't even try to eat there unless you are prepared to wait an hour+. Weekday mornings between 8-11 are a good time to go, but still expect the wait to be 15-30 minutes. The food is all super fresh and they use really high quality ingredients. Everything I've had here is to die for! It's about a 10 minute drive from SFFT. Take I-10 to the Huebner Road exit and take a right at the light. Go down about a mile and it will be on your right.

Chacho's(Breakfast/Lunch/Dinner) 7870 Callaghan Road at I-10, San Antonio Texas 78229

Chacho's is a great no-frills place for fast, cheap and tasty Tex-Mex. They're open 24 hours and they have a 2 lane drive-thru. For breakfast, they have great breakfast tacos. I recommend the Taco Loco (eggs, chorizo, cheese and refried beans). You can get a plate of nachos here that will feed 6-8 people easily, for under $20. If you're on a budget and feel like gorging yourself, it's definitely a good place for you, lol. It's about a 15 minute drive from SFFT. Take I-10 to the Callaghan Road exit and take a right on Callaghan. Chacho's is on the left.

Plain and simple: Chester's has great burgers and a pretty large selection of beer. The chili cheeseburger is delicious (and messy), and their milkshakes are good, too. About 10 minutes from SFFT. Just take I-10 to the Frontage Road exit (#560 I think) and stay on the service road. Chester's is down about a mile and on the right.

I completely agree with both Magnolia and Chester's. Though I've steered clear of Chacho's, not because of the food but because of the people. I think I read somewhere that there have been multiple shootings there or something like that.

I'll add some for the So Cal parks:

-SFMM for Breakfast/Lunch: Jimmy Dean's on the old road. Instead of going up the hill to SFMM, turn right on The Old Road for about a mile or so and you'll see it by the Del Taco/Gas Station/Jack in the Box. Ridiculously good breakfast burritos and decent burgers.

-USH for lunch/dinner: City Wok. Instead of going up the hill to USH, continue down cahuenga blvd. It' in the shopping center with the Ralphs. Really good Chinese food!

-Disneyland whenever:Oggi's. Good craft beer and decent food! Head down Harbor and turn right at Chapman.

Sounds great... I'm defiantly going to try them out when I head home from college in May. But usually for dinner after a great day at Fiesta Texas is going to go eat at Chuy's (on 14855 Interstate 35, Selma, TX 78154) which is on my way home in Austin. But just right now I found out there is a closer Chuy's near SFFT (on 18008 US Hwy 281 N., San Antonio, TX), which is going to be beneficial.

I don't eat meat or corn syrup, so my eating options are often limited, especially when traveling in unfamiliar places.

www.happycow.net is a great guide for healthy food, both restaurants and food stores.

My favorite apres coaster meal is vegetarian stir fry, but I've learned the hard way not to eat too much before going on coasters. (No "protein spills" but riding on a full stomach is not for me.)

Here are a few of my favorite near Cedar Point

http://sanduskyberardis.com/

This was the original supplier of Cedar Point's famous french fries. Good food, decent prices, and about 10-15 minutes from the park. The GRILLED BUTTERED CINNAMON SWIRL BREAD–(their caps not mine) is to die for!! And they are on Facebook, too: https://www.facebook.com/Berardis

http://www.toftdairy.com/

Of course, you can also get Tofts at the park, but if you go to the actual dairy in which it is made, the prices are better, the ice cream is fresher, and the portions are HUMONGOUS! Plus, they tend to carry all of their flavors at the same time, and they also do huge shakes and sundaes. I always stop there after a day at the Point, but check to make sure they are open late since they close exactly at closing time!!

http://www.cameopizza.com/

Good pizza and decent prices. When I worked at CP in the 80's, we always remembered the rudest waitresses worked there! They may be gone, but the good food remains.

All three of these restaurants are off the beaten trail and not near the more touristy ones, so you'll end up eating with locals.

If anyone ever visits Beech Bend for some Kentucky Rumbler action there are a few decent places within about a 10 minute drive of the park. There are some more places on the other side of town and closer to the interstate depending on which way your traveling that I could recommend but these two spots very close to the park are great options.

For breakfast Teresa's is a great little dive close to the park. It's nothing more than a greasy spoon country diner but it's REALLY good at being just that with an abundance of local charm. I've always ordered the breakfast special but the omlets and pancakes are gigantic and always look delicious. I've never been for lunch but I'm sure they have your typical catfish, fried chicken, chicken friend steak, and a daily special of some sorts. They don't have a website, but here is their yelp page.

Teresa's Bowling Green YELP

For lunch and Dinner Mariah's is a fantastic little spot in downtown Bowling Green, located inside of a brick house that has been standing since 1818 and is found on the National Register of Historic homes. I haven't been for a few years so I don't remember what the specialty was but everything I ever had was always very good. Seems like the chicken fingers and soups in a bread bowl were always popular.

Mariah's Bowling Green

I completely agree with both Magnolia and Chester's. Though I've steered clear of Chacho's, not because of the food but because of the people. I think I read somewhere that there have been multiple shootings there or something like that.

I've heard some sketchy things about the big Chacho's on 410 near 35, but I lived about a mile away from the one on Callaghan for a few years and never heard about any shootings. You should try it! Their food is really good. Plus, they have enormous margaritas and frozen Jack & Coke!

Sounds great... I'm defiantly going to try them out when I head home from college in May. But usually for dinner after a great day at Fiesta Texas is going to go eat at Chuy's (on 14855 Interstate 35, Selma, TX 78154) which is on my way home in Austin. But just right now I found out there is a closer Chuy's near SFFT (on 18008 US Hwy 281 N., San Antonio, TX), which is going to be beneficial.

I LOVE CHUY'S! No seriously, I eat there every Sunday...sometimes more. Their tomatillo sauce is soooo good. I didn't put it on my list because it's a (small) national chain now instead of just being in Texas. There's actually a brand new Chuy's that opened at I-10 and 1604. Much closer than those other two locations.

Edited by narkitty

I'll add some for the So Cal parks:

-SFMM for Breakfast/Lunch: Jimmy Dean's on the old road. Instead of going up the hill to SFMM, turn right on The Old Road for about a mile or so and you'll see it by the Del Taco/Gas Station/Jack in the Box. Ridiculously good breakfast burritos and decent burgers.

-USH for lunch/dinner: City Wok. Instead of going up the hill to USH, continue down cahuenga blvd. It' in the shopping center with the Ralphs. Really good Chinese food!

-Disneyland whenever:Oggi's. Good craft beer and decent food! Head down Harbor and turn right at Chapman.

Totally agreed about all 3 of these. On most of my trips to SFMM I'll stop at Jimmy Dean's on my way home and at least get some fries. Oggi's is also pretty freaking awesome. Good call!!