Park Discussion Thread Directory

List of parks we have dedicated forum discussion threads for
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Obsessive Overlord of the TPR Park Index

Re: DelGrosso's?

Postby larrygator » Tue May 26, 2015 6:04 pm

certifiedcoastergeek wrote:I know that DelGrosso's Amusement Park in Tipton, PA isn't very large, but it's similar to a mini-Knoebels, and its waterpark has expanded greatly since I first visited five years ago. Each year, I go up there for a day or two, since it's only $20 for an all-day ride 'n' slide pass per person, or $1-$2.50 per ride, if you choose to go the old-school ticket option. Could we get a discussion thread for the park?
*UPDATE*: I'm creating a thread, but if you all could add a link to it, that would be awesome!

Let me re-phrase what Adam said. We don't create Park Discussion threads because someone wants a place to discuss the park. We create them in an organic manner. When enough news stories have been posted on TPR over the years (whether this be articles on new rides, ride removals, accidents at the park) a moderator will merge the threads together to create a thread. Over the years there have not a lot of people posting about changes to DelGrosso's to warrant a Discussion Thread
As usual, my analysis is free of charge!
Original enough to not steal someone else's quote as a signature

I am stupid.

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory

Postby I love pie » Sat Nov 14, 2015 6:43 pm

Can someone make a everland disccusion thread?

Postby larrygator » Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:43 pm

I love pie wrote:Can someone make a everland disccusion thread?

Possibly?

Let me take a look at how much info we have in various threads about Everland and see if I can pull something together, give me a few days.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Garet » Thu Nov 19, 2015 6:19 pm

larrygator wrote:

Possibly?

Let me take a look at how much info we have in various threads about Everland and see if I can pull something together, give me a few days.

I post Everland news quite regularly on the end of my TR's and it ends up being me talking to myself. I dread to think what will happen if you pull them together, it'll be the Garet talks to himself discussion thread. :p

Postby larrygator » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:33 pm

Garet wrote:
larrygator wrote:

Possibly?

I post Everland news quite regularly on the end of my TR's and it ends up being me talking to myself. I dread to think what will happen if you pull them together, it'll be the Garet talks to himself discussion thread. :p

Too late I created the discussion thread, I know some of the news is still embedded in your TRs, but I didn't pull those posts from your TRs to maintain continuity for those that view your TRs.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Garet » Thu Nov 19, 2015 7:40 pm

Any chance you could move the last 5 posts out of this topic into the discussion thread without losing the TR? http://themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=1634280#p1634280

They are the most recent news and unlike my other threads, where the news is many Korean parks, these are only related to Everland so they might be better off away from my negative TR. Thanks for the discussion thread, I duplicated some photos from my TR to the thread for those who are interested in Eagles Fortress's fate but not a whole TR, I hope that's ok.

Postby larrygator » Fri Nov 20, 2015 7:17 pm

^no problem

I rummage through Intamin's garbage

Location: Switzerland, 5 miles away from Intamin's main location

Postby K1ngdaKa88 » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:56 pm

What about a Discussion Thread for Connyland in Switzerland? Because at the moment they're building a big and scary mountain over their Splash battle! Or is it not necessary for such a small park?
Count: 140 (131 Steel & 9 Wood) 25 Parks
Steel: 1. Expedition GeForce (Holiday Park) 2. Shambhala (Port Aventura) 3. Taron (Phantasialand) 4. Kärnan (Hansa Park)
Woodies: 1. White Lightning (Fun Spot) 2. Colossos (Heide Park) 3. El Toro (Freizeitpark Plohn)
Sorry if my English isn't perfect, I'm from Switzerland!
Youtube Channel

Postby larrygator » Fri Feb 19, 2016 8:52 am

K1ngdaKa88 wrote:What about a Discussion Thread for Connyland in Switzerland? Because at the moment they're building a big and scary mountain over their Splash battle! Or is it not necessary for such a small park?

A discussion thread for Connyland will not happen at this time

Please feel free to start a thread about the big scary mountain that is being built at Connyland. When there are a sufficient number of threads about a certain park, then we consider combining them into a park discussion thread.

I am annoying as f**k!!!

Re: Park Discussion Thread Directory.

Postby Henry M » Sun Apr 10, 2016 4:47 am

Hi, as Adventure Island in Southend has actually extended quite a lot over the past few years, I think it would be worth it having a park discussion thread about it. There are smaller parks with dedicated threads, however it is not a major park like Cedar point. Let me know what you think.
Note to self: don't be stupid...

Current top coaster = Expedition GeForce.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!