I have had the privilege to ride this contraption several times in different Spanish fairs. And it's defintely a TOT knock-off. It's so bad that even having two elevator shafts they can only run ONE at the time because otherwise they would have a blackout.
The experience is as follows:
- the carnie gives you a pair of dirty and cheap-looking 3D glasses
- you board the lift (mind you; no seatbelts or anything, just a single lapbar that barely touches you)
- you go up to the first floor where you watch a 4D film (yeah, a weird film featuring dinosaurs in pyramids. Everything makes SO much sense
). Of course, airblasts and water sprays are mandatory to round the experience.
- you continue going up until the basement where you can see a good overview of whatever you have in front of you
- with no warning, you freefall about 21 meters (69 feet) and, before the elevator reaches the base, the lapbar pops open and you're off.
If I remembery correctly, there's an on-ride photo for those who DARE ride that
Oriol "Saw the TOT knock-off ride op drinking a HUGE glass of cheap wine while running the contraption" Monroig [/quote]