TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Walt Disney World Aerial Photos

Hey there,

I was just sent over some awesome Aerial pix from a photo shoot for Give Kids The World (Excellent charity, go support them now!!! http://www.gktw.org/ ) of Epcot and Magic Kingdom...check them out!

The best part is, some of them really give you a scale of how big the Fantasyland Expansion is!

(click on the images for larger size)

DSC_0274.thumb.JPG.c103a33d2e19b7e9613ed1bdc7037147.JPG

Epcot, looks busy!

DSC_0303.thumb.JPG.04eb4383a333f1d919e87e443766c924.JPG

Space Mountain

DSC_0292.thumb.JPG.cf7afc614555114e682632da74980eae.JPG

New Fantasyland Construction.

DSC_0294.thumb.JPG.0840f878733033b5924b3306ef530426.JPG

I see you tiny Beast Castle!

DSC_0297.thumb.JPG.b6a986f44391dfb73659b252478b064b.JPG

I see you giant better than Disneyland Castle!

Edited by SharkTums

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I just love aerial photo love ~

especially of theme parks and

particularly of DISNEY PARKS, woo hoo!

Thanks for posting these, Elissa!

Edit to add I especially like seeing what they are creating

for the new waterways through the Dwarfs' Coaster layout,

and around Belle's father's cottage - and of course Ariel's hubby's

little kingdom area there, too. It's all looking great.

The tent frames in that picture are actually from the former Toon Town tents. Dumbo and Barnstormer are even farther to the right.

Almost positive the tent frames are the theming/queue for the new Dumbo rides. Pretty sure I remember Adam taking photos of them and referring to them as such.

Should be just across the path from the new tents.

Thanks Matt. That's what I was guessing.

The tent frames in that picture are actually from the former Toon Town tents. Dumbo and Barnstormer are even farther to the right.

Almost positive the tent frames are the theming/queue for the new Dumbo rides. Pretty sure I remember Adam taking photos of them and referring to them as such.

They aren't. Those tents will serve shopping/meet n greets. The Dumbo tents are further to the right next to Goofini/Barnstormer.

That picture of the expansion shows that it's built on level with the rest of the park, high enough for utilidors, but I believe the expansion was going to be without those underground pathways. It sure looks like a road is being built right under dumbo and curving around the front edge of Ariel's ride. Is that an optical illusion or perhaps for some water element?

Trust me. They are the former Toon Town tents. If you look at the far right, just above those trees, you can see the frame work for the Dumbo queue. The roof is almost complete on the queue. I work at Space Mountain and pass by this area daily.

My bad, I stand corrected. Thanks for clearing that up for me!

That picture of the expansion shows that it's built on level with the rest of the park, high enough for utilidors, but I believe the expansion was going to be without those underground pathways. It sure looks like a road is being built right under dumbo and curving around the front edge of Ariel's ride. Is that an optical illusion or perhaps for some water element?

The Utilidoors don't quite reach there... the farthest north they run is just behind Pinnochio. There is a loading dock just behind P and it will be just to the west of the Beauty and Beast construction. B&B shares a wall with it, in fact. The road you're seeing is the foundation work for the 7 Dwarfs coaster. There is also a water element being added in that will run from in front of B&B, past LM and the Dwarfs coaster, and disappear somewhere over near Mad Hatter.