TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

West Coast Bash 2012! TICKETS ON SALE NOW!

WCB12_smaller.jpg.8e773d24bbf1423fd0a1e172e9a2b0c7.jpg

West Coast Bash 2012 Tickets Now On Sale! - http://www.themeparkreview.com/store/index.php?categoryID=22

West Coast Bash is....

Saturday, February 18th at Six Flags Magic Mountain

Morning ERT is 8:30am - 10:30am on Goliath, Colossus, Scream, Batman, and Green Lantern.

Sunday, February 19th at Knott's Berry Farm

Event includes Morning & Night Exclusive Ride Time, Lunch, Park Management Presentations, and a lot more to be announced soon!

TICKETS ARE LIMITED!!! THEY WILL SELL OUT!!!

Get them ASAP! See you at WCB 2012!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 570
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do have that time away from work here in Canada and am looking for something to do.

I only have one question really. I do not drive, which means I have no way of getting around easily. Will there be any sort of bus or transportation options available?

Will the drop tower be open by this date? Still very interested as long as ACT's don't run into this weekend.

No, it won't be.

What is with the change in date from late March to mid-February?

West Coast Bash has not always been in March. In fact, it started out being in mid-February. This date works really well because most people have Monday off work or school and they won't have to leave early on Sunday, or they could make a great long weekend out of the event. For some reason, I thought I already explained that in the original post? Reading comprehension problems maybe?

Will there be any sort of bus or transportation options available?

Not anything provided by TPR. You're welcome to try to get a ride, take a taxi, or rent a car. There really isn't any public transportation in So Cal. Some people will try to convince you there is, but there really isn't. Don't listen to them.

--Robb

WCB12_smaller.jpg.5790a80027101ef9af868fed4a16c4bc.jpg

Edited by robbalvey

Thanks, Robb! Already marked on my calendar.

This year I get to book plane tickets as well as hotel reservations-I'm actually planning on flying Southwest into SNA/Orange County; LAX is one of the things about So Cal I do not miss in the least and anytime I can avoid it, I do!

Yay! I've got Monday off, so I can do both days! Knott's was amazing last year, and SFMM is always great, so I'm really looking forward to it. I'm a little worried that having the event on a holiday weekend will make the parks quite crowded, but with ERT that shouldn't be much of an issue at all.

I will eventually make it to one of these, but I don't think I will be able to pull it off this year. However, I wanted to say that moving it to a three day weekend is a great idea and will make it easier for me to make one in the future (if it becomes a permanent change).

Thanks, Robb! Already marked on my calendar.

This year I get to book plane tickets as well as hotel reservations-I'm actually planning on flying Southwest into SNA/Orange County; LAX is one of the things about So Cal I do not miss in the least and anytime I can avoid it, I do!

You can also fly SWA into Burbank ... although SNA/OC is easier to get to at the end of the Knott's day.

Is this the year I get my infernal Ninja credit???

But you definitely stand a better chance than I do of ever getting the Deja Vu credit.

Edited by cfc

Awesome! I was waiting for this announcement as we're thinking of flying out to meet my Dad in Vegas like we did when we drove out to WCB a couple years ago. Dad had originally thought about driving back to NY in March, so this should work out better for us.

Plus it gets us out of Western NY in mid-February! YAYYYYY!!!!