TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

You Might Be A Coaster Nerd If....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...You know what MCBR, OTSR, CGI and B&M mean.

And RMC, NTG, STR, SFOT, SFFT, SFMM, SFNE, SFKK, SFStL, VF, KW, HW, KK, TTD, ZUM, BTR, DW, SDC, WDW, DL, SWO, KBF, JL:BFM, CP, CW, KD, KI, GCI, HYPER, GIGA, STRATA, Mega Lite, Aquatrax, PolerCoaster, and.... well... I think we get the point.

I know y'all know what we gonna do now...

Though this isn't directly coaster related, I listen to the Disney queue loops during my engineering work as well

...you get excited when your order number at McDonalds is 325. (Happened to me this morning. )

Every time the number 325 comes up (quite a lot recently) I get excited lol

I got a Fastpass for Test Track for 3:25 and I told my friend and he was so confused...

Edited by PixelRush

• 6 months later...
Your car is a clunky mess . . . and you're tempted to call Alan Schilke and get RMC to reconstruct it

I've thought about how cool it would be if RMC could revamp a freeway, but any coolness would disappear during rush hour, when L.A.'s freeways turn into parking lots.

Your car is a clunky mess . . . and you're tempted to call Alan Schilke and get RMC to reconstruct it

I've thought about how cool it would be if RMC could revamp a freeway, but any coolness would disappear during rush hour, when L.A.'s freeways turn into parking lots.

On the bright side, you can be amazed by how many cars it's running!

• 3 weeks later...