TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

You Might Be A Coaster Nerd If....

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You see a sketchy carnival in a parking lot with a kiddie credit and because you stopped to ride it, you had to go without groceries for a night since the store closed by the time you leave.
you can eat any old time but you gotta make time for the important things.

When your dream about being on the Top Thrill Dragster felt so real and vivid. Then you wake up and intently become depressed because it was only a dream and you have to get ready for class. Yes I was sad for the rest of the day because of it.

When your dream about being on the Top Thrill Dragster felt so real and vivid. Then you wake up and intently become depressed because it was only a dream and you have to get ready for class. Yes I was sad for the rest of the day because of it.

Your not alone. If it feels real, does it count as a cred?

No I am not being serious

Your not alone. If it feels real, does it count as a cred?

No I am not being serious

I wish it did. I already got the credit, but I wish it can work like that with other rides I haven't had the chance to ride yet. Only if life worked like that would be great!

• 3 weeks later...
You use the "street view" feature of Google Maps to "walk around" parks that you know are gone(like Geauga Lake) or already have a season pass to(Great Adv.).

I do this with every new park I am going to visit (if there is a street view for it). Helps me get the lay of the land ahead of time so I'm not wandering around like a jerk trying to figure the place out once I'm there.

When you hear Rocky Mountains, you instantly think about RMC instead of the mountain range.

Or you hear that old song "Rocky Mountain Way" by Joe Walsh (or, I suppose, John Denver's "Rocky Mountain High", though that might also bring to mind other things for some people....) and your mind immediately turns to RMC coasters.