Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Have I mentioned how awesome donkeys are?

Re: Weirdest Things The 'GP' Have Said

Postby SFNE Fan » Tue Aug 29, 2017 2:41 pm

I was playing RCT3 with my GP cousins today, and they wanted me to make a recreation of Roar-O-Saurus. While I was making the ride, one of them asked "Are you gonna add the loop-de-loop like Roar-O-Saurus has?" :omg:
:airtime: & :airtimer: > :vekoma:

That kid who's too poor to ride any coasters. :cry:

Don't forget to check out my new park, Mississippi Plains!
Link here: http://www.themeparkreview.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=74549

I Love Donkeys!

Postby TwistyTie » Sun Sep 03, 2017 12:09 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-Ap2yUjYQ&t=12s

There are so many things wrong with this video I can't even point them all out.
TTD is better than Maverick (at least in the front seat :lover: )
Click to see the coasters I've ridden:

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby prozach626 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:13 am

PixelRush wrote:When I visited SFGAdv recently, hearing people put "the" in front of coaster names was a bit annoying. What made me want to punch one lady was "the El Toro." That's not even just amusement park GP stupidity, that's just ignorance to an easy-to-translate Spanish phrase...

Why let something that insignificant bother you? I pity you if you ever have to work with the public.

This B&M donkey is so smooth!

Postby MisterBrow » Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:44 am

prozach626 wrote:
PixelRush wrote:When I visited SFGAdv recently, hearing people put "the" in front of coaster names was a bit annoying. What made me want to punch one lady was "the El Toro." That's not even just amusement park GP stupidity, that's just ignorance to an easy-to-translate Spanish phrase...

Why let something that insignificant bother you? I pity you if you ever have to work with the public.

O, you would love me. I always put THE in front of things ie: "I watched it on the Netflix." I would not go as far as The El Toro but I would translate it for people as The Toro in my best Ron Burgandy voice.

While not a coaster park, but at a zoo we were viewing the Ruddy Ducks which have crazy cool blue bills. The genius behind me, not reading the identification sign which states "known for their blue bills" asked aloud, "Ya thinks they done painted dat duck's beak blue? Dat ain't right if they did." I spent the rest of the day questioning aloud if the flamingos had been sprayed pink and who had to put the stripes on the zebras.
Meister Brau just wants a path from CC to SM at SFA, meal plan burrito, some shade, and a restroom back there.

Postby prozach626 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:05 am

MisterBrow wrote:I spent the rest of the day questioning aloud if the flamingos had been sprayed pink and who had to put the stripes on the zebras.

I actually chuckled out loud at this! Seems like something I would do.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby CaptainUnknown » Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:23 am

prozach626 wrote:
MisterBrow wrote:I spent the rest of the day questioning aloud if the flamingos had been sprayed pink and who had to put the stripes on the zebras.

Does that mean that the leopards had to be spotted as well?
Sweet Screams are Made of This. Who Am I To Disagree?

Parks: 21
Credits: 101 (20 wood/81 steel)
Top Wood: Outlaw Run
Top Steel: Millennium Force

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:01 pm

TwistyTie wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wl-Ap2yUjYQ&t=12s

There are so many things wrong with this video I can't even point them all out.

I gave up on watching that video after "#1... Insanity." ... Which was actually x-scream. :| Ugh. You just can't fix stupid.
Bigger is not always better.

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:26 pm

MisterBrow wrote:
prozach626 wrote:

O, you would love me. I always put THE in front of things ie: "I watched it on the Netflix." I would not go as far as The El Toro but I would translate it for people as The Toro in my best Ron Burgandy voice.

:nina:

I approve completely of peppering Ron Burgundy into everyday speech.

I love it when people put "the" in front of a coaster name, makes it sound more important. You introduce your friend as Michael, okay, you have a friend named Michael. You introduce him as "The Michael," now he's much more interesting.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Beast
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby Chiselphane » Wed Sep 06, 2017 9:33 am

CaptainUnknown wrote:
prozach626 wrote:

Does that mean that the leopards had to be spotted as well?

No, silly. Everyone knows leopards are black, but the zoos have to paint them yellow so they stand out. But they always skimp out on the paint so some black still shows through.

I Love Donkeys!

Postby TwistyTie » Sat Sep 16, 2017 7:46 pm

Comment on a video of Shock at Rainbow Magicland:

Copycat of the rollercoaster that I rode on called Hollywood rip it rocket at universal studios
TTD is better than Maverick (at least in the front seat :lover: )
Click to see the coasters I've ridden:

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!