TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Fun Spot America Discussion Thread

I got REALLY excited until...

Capture.JPG.3a390f60af2e6015d51fe435483b7eef.JPG

Hopefully that won't be the only selection because I would have a hard time paying .99 for a Bud Lite. ;-)

1135360246_Beervomit.JPG.ddce719c82d31fea22fd0213b491ebf8.JPG

Also laughed over this one...and beer vomit smells worse than regular vomit, how???

• 3 weeks later...

Every new construction pic of Mine Blower that comes out look better and better. I knew the ride was going to be compact but this thing is just crazy in places. Really looking forward to trying this thing out sometime soon.

The decoration on the front seems quite long, agreed?

I'll actually take you seriously here and say that it's not a whole lot different compared to Gravity Group's latest like Timber and Roar-O-Saurus.

I'm still predicting that this will be the best new coaster to open in the U.S. this year.

Even if this is the best new ride I predict it will not win a best new ride award. The way the awards work typically causes rides at major parks to win almost every time. Likely Mystic Timbers this year.

I'll actually take you seriously here and say that it's not a whole lot different compared to Gravity Group's latest like Timber and Roar-O-Saurus.
You're right; it is comparable to Roar-O-Saurus. I think I was thinking of GCI trains that have smaller decorations up front, since both train styles are one-row-per-car on a wooden coaster.