TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Do you have an iPad?

Do you own an iPad?  

177 members have voted

1. 1. Do you own an iPad?

• Yes I do!
    • No, but I do plan on getting one!
    • No, and because I am lame I have no plans to get one!

Hey everyone!

With our latest release of Club TPR's Official Publication - Theme Park Review: The Magazine being totally iPad compatible and looking freakin' AWESOME, we wanted to know how many of our members have this amazing device!

Please take the poll and let us know!

Take a look at the images below to see how kick ass our electronic magazine looks on your iPad!

BTW, not only does TPR:TM look totally orgasmic on your iPad, it's looks pretty darn cool on your iPhone as well!

To join Club TPR, click here: http://www.clubtpr.com/

It's only $40 per year, and remember, you instantly get a $15 credit to the TPR Store!

--Robb Alvey

http://www.themeparkreview.com

tpr_tm_iPAD.thumb.PNG.0315394e898163d25f846d680ad0d357.PNG

Here is a screen shot of Theme Park Review: The Magainze on the iPad!

tpr_tm_ipad.thumb.JPG.46193bc346bc7358e874c5e38273b004.JPG

It just looks soooooo good on the iPad! It's almost like TPR was made for the iPad!

Edited by robbalvey

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks cool! Sorry to ask a stupid question but how do I download it to my iPhone??

There are two options:

1. When we post it in the Club TPR Member Login Section (http://www.clubtpr.com/login.php) you can download it and read it in Safari or...

2. From the DVD we send out, open iTunes, drag the PDF into iTunes onto your iPhone, iPod, or iPad, and open the PDF file in iBooks (if you don't have it for your iPhone, it's a free download from Apple)

Also, the videos on the DVD should copy over fine to iTunes, and if you want to put them on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod, just copy them from the DVD into iTunes and select "Create iPhone/iPod version" from the Advanced menu and put them on your iPhone!

Easy!

--Robb

Edited by robbalvey

Today just keeps getting better..... Robb did you have a chance to look at those photo loading issues on ipads that we talked about?

I have, and unfortunately, it's not something that the TPR Forum is set up for since its' a limitation of the iPad's memory. However, when/if we do an iPod/iPad/iPhone version of the forum, that should be taken care of.

Just bought an iphone yesterday to read the magazine at work

... No, thats not true, but TPR and the UK-Trip had a big influence on my decission to get one.

For all who don´t have an iphone or ipad or more prefer to a printed version... print the magazine as a small brochure, it looks great, too. I did that, before I decided to buy an iphone.

Unbenannt2.thumb.jpg.6cd6d1894349f92c6fd5b230694ab37c.jpg

It´s "Theme Park Review: The Magazine", what else do you expect?!?

Ugh, great plans ... I would like to watch the Coastertube videos for ipad/iphone too, hope it will be possible with an upcoming update of the Flowplayer-Software or do you have some hints for an app, wich can play the movies? OK, since youtube has an HD support, Coastertube isn´t really up to date, but there are still great videos from many TPR Members.

I would like to watch the Coastertube videos for ipad/iphone too.[/i]

You can! But you need to do it via iTunes. On CoasterTube, click the "Download iPod Version" and save that to your computer. Drag it into iTunes and there you go!

The reason why you cannot stream CoasterTube videos on your iPhone is because the iPhone does not support Flash Video. They have a special deal with YouTube. If Apple ever decides to support Flash Video then CoasterTube will stream for you!

But until then, you have to go through iTunes.

--Robb

Hmmm, although I don't have an iPad, Club TPR looks so fantastic on the iPad that I can really see this getting big. I know that on computers you can embed videos into PDFs, I wonder if you could do the same on the iPad. If you could, that would allow you to publish an integrated/interactive PDF to everyone with computers and iPads/iPhones.

Anyway, it looks great. Hope you get more people joining Club TPR.

Deleted some posts. This thread was not a "My tablet is better than your tablet... my phone company is better than yours" discussion. Don't turn it into one or you might find yourself temporarily suspended from the forums for posting stupid off-topic crap.

Thank you!

--Robb "Doesn't this post look fantastic on your iPad?" Alvey