Slagharen Netherlands Discussion Thread

Gold Rush Coaster (Gerstlauer Infinity) announced for 2017
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Re: Slagharen Netherlands Discussion Thread

Postby Steely Dan » Tue Apr 04, 2017 10:01 am

waveywonder wrote:how many jetstar II's are left now then?

According to RCDB, there are still 3 jet star 2's left operating out of the 10 that were originally built. One in Utah, one in Poland, and one in Sweden.

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby julioot » Tue Apr 04, 2017 11:00 am

waveywonder wrote:also what's with theme park owners being history killers? if you've got a rare historic ride in your park you should grab it by the horns and pump money into it to keep it going! it's actually quite upsetting seeing classics get knocked down... how many jetstar II's are left now then? just that 1? that one that was taken away from alton towers blackhole

PRESERVE HISTORY! it's important! :angry:

A themepark is a business, not a museum. And your precious classic roller coaster was saved. It's being restored and sold.

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:55 am

waveywonder wrote:also what's with theme park owners being history killers? if you've got a rare historic ride in your park you should grab it by the horns and pump money into it to keep it going! it's actually quite upsetting seeing classics get knocked down... how many jetstar II's are left now then? just that 1? that one that was taken away from alton towers blackhole

PRESERVE HISTORY! it's important! :angry:

History is important, I'm not arguing with you there. But, as a business, Slagharen has every right to want to move forward. If Slagharen cared so little about Thunder Loop's history, they would have sold the blasted thing for scrap - and they didn't. Part of the reason why these kinds of Schwarzkopf coasters often get restored instead of scrapped is because they're designed to be taken apart and relocated.
A new urban amusement park? Check out this project that I've been working on!
Check out my portfolio on Wordpress!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby JordyC » Thu Apr 06, 2017 4:57 am

First test run from Gold Rush!

Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Goliath - Walibi Holland 8. Balder - Liseberg 9. Red Force - Ferrari Land 10. Star Trek: Operation Enterprise - Movie Park Germany

Coasters: 158 || Parks: 31

Movie Park Germany || Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura || Ferrari Land || Plopsaland De Panne || Efteling || Liseberg

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby Sneaky » Sat Apr 08, 2017 12:13 pm

^
And also the first complete test run:

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby funtime_arena » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:29 pm

Check out our Onride & Offride video from Gold Rush

ADMIN EDIT:

Since you've only ever really come on our forums to spam your videos (15 out of 18 of your posts were video spam), which we find fairly rude and obnoxious, we are going to replace your video with our video, and if you don't like that, you can always just not post here anymore. Got it? Thanks!
Last edited by robbalvey on Fri Apr 14, 2017 3:02 pm.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby Canobie Coaster » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:45 pm

That looks like a really cool ride! Not sure if I'll ever ride it at Slagharen, but would love to see something like it in the States.

It seems like everyone is copying the forwards-backwards-forwards launch that Premier came up with for the SkyRocket II now.
Top 5 Wood- Phoenix, Boulder Dash, El Toro, Voyage, Cornball Express
Top 5 Steel- Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus, Millennium Force, Phantom's Revenge
Top 5 Parks- Disneyland, Knoebels, Cedar Point, Magic Kingdom, Busch Gardens Williamsburg

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Apr 14, 2017 2:59 pm

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!