TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Phantasialand Discussion Thread

Is anyone aware of any coupons, codes or other discounts for single entry to Phantasialand?

I'll be there May 14th.

Thanks,

Peter.

The park currently offers pay once visit twice if you visit before May 15th, which you seem to do . You can finde more information on the official homepage (e.g. when the second tickets are valid and where you get them):

http://www.phantasialand.de/en/park/tickets/pay-once-enjoy-twice/

If you are looking for one time tickets, some sites from the Netherlands and Belgium offer reduced tickets. I'm not sure though if these are valid for the mentioned pay once visit twice campaign. Also you might not be able to buy them from outside the respective country. Though maybe you can surpass these limitations with VPN. No guarantee though

https://www.socialdeal.nl/deals/parkstad/phantasialand/entreeticket-voor-phantasialand-plus-1-gratis-ticket-op-te-halen-in-het-park-voor-een-volgend-bezoek-geniet-met-de-hele-familie-van-meer-dan-40-spectaculaire-attracties-en-adembenemende-shows-maastricht-parkstad/?ref=CQYN

http://www.funticket.be/nl/

https://www.dagtickets.nl/

If you are looking for one time tickets, some sites from the Netherlands and Belgium offer reduced tickets. I'm not sure though if these are valid for the mentioned pay once visit twice campaign. Also you might not be able to buy them from outside the respective country. Though maybe you can surpass these limitations with VPN. No guarantee though

https://www.socialdeal.nl/deals/parkstad/phantasialand/entreeticket-voor-phantasialand-plus-1-gratis-ticket-op-te-halen-in-het-park-voor-een-volgend-bezoek-geniet-met-de-hele-familie-van-meer-dan-40-spectaculaire-attracties-en-adembenemende-shows-maastricht-parkstad/?ref=CQYN

http://www.funticket.be/nl/

https://www.dagtickets.nl/

Thanks, I ended up buying them through dagtickets.nl. No VPN required from Australia, just had to use Netherlands as the address country. Probably different from Germany though.

Hi,

I have bunch of questions.

How busy are weekends in May so far? Is it worth getting fasttracks? I was also wondering whatever is the Ninja still closed due to the accident or is it operating?

Planning my trip for 20th May and besides this any tops of not so distant sightseeings or interesting places is also welcome.

Thank you

Hi,

I have bunch of questions.

How busy are weekends in May so far? Is it worth getting fasttracks? I was also wondering whatever is the Ninja still closed due to the accident or is it operating?

Planning my trip for 20th May and besides this any tops of not so distant sightseeings or interesting places is also welcome.

Thank you

Last weekend was okay - only large queues were Taron at 45 mins.

*Winjas never closed. The accident was in the off season. The coasters have operated this season.

If you are sightseeing near by the city of Cologne is nice. The cathedral is extremely impressive.

If you are going, there is not much point in fast tracks at that park. They do my get you on Taron and only once on Winjas, which are the rides you need it on. The queues are very pleasant to be in, so do not be put off them. The single rider is abused by groups however it is still well executed, and worth utilising if alone. If you can, I would say stay in tr China hotel to get the wet on taron, so there is no need to queue in the day, but no biggie if it is not convenient. Look out for random shaows and RIDE TEMPLE OF THE NIGHTHAWK!!!

• 2 weeks later...
In terms of over sightseeing in the area, you could also go to Bonn. It is 30 minutes form Cologne on the Regional Bahn, and it is a very nice city to see if you have extra in the Cologne area.

Definitely worth visiting Beethoven's birthplace (a museum now), the Haribo store and taking the rack railway up to Drachenfels for a spectacular view.

Thanks for tips, going this weekend and I cannot wait. So far, do you have any idea if it´s worth taking taxi from bonn airport to get to Phantasialand? Or better to stick with public trans?

Public tansportation is an ease over here, but it would obviously take a bit longer. You could take a train from the airport to Brühl (change trains at Cologne central station) and take Phantasialand's shuttle bus to the park. Another option would be taking a bus from the airport to Bonn central station, then taking the train to Brühl.

The queues are very pleasant to be in, so do not be put off them. The single rider is abused by groups however it is still well executed, and worth utilising if alone.

I think that is quite unfair to say honestly, like the idea of a single rider is that your single, not actually alone. There's nothing wrong with groups trying to fill seats especially on things like Mystery Castle if it has it, I am no Phantasialand expert but with 8 across? seating there will almost always be empty seats and often pairs. When I go to parks, normally as just a group of 2 we will often go in single rider lines. As long as groups don't expect to sit together, there is 0 problem.

I may be going to Phantasialand in June (at long last!) and I'll have to ask a few questions before I make a decision:

- Taron and Raik have single rider right? I'm traveling alone so I'll be happy to use it whenever possible, especially since neither uses Quick Pass.

- The official website is a bit unclear about this, but can you only choose four attractions per quick pass or can you go on all the rides listed?

- How would you say the crowds are on a weekday in mid-June?

- Do Taron and Black Mamba have storage bins in the station or do you need to place loose items in a locker beforehand?

I may be going to Phantasialand in June (at long last!) and I'll have to ask a few questions before I make a decision:

- Taron and Raik have single rider right? I'm traveling alone so I'll be happy to use it whenever possible, especially since neither uses Quick Pass.

- The official website is a bit unclear about this, but can you only choose four attractions per quick pass or can you go on all the rides listed?

- Do Taron and Black Mamba have storage bins in the station or do you need to place loose items in a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo beforehand?

Yes Taron and Raik have single rider queues. As does Chiapas!

The Quick Pass can be used four times on any of the listed Quick Pass attractions eg. Black Mamba, Talocan, Maus au Chocolat, Colorado Adventure, River Quest, Chiapas and Winjas.

Mid June on a week day the park should be dead. You mightn't even need a Quick Pass.

Taron and Black Mamba do have storage for bags in the station.

Enjoy your trip!

- Do Taron and Black Mamba have storage bins in the station or do you need to place loose items in a fluffy, fluffy bunny filled with medicine and goo beforehand?

The Quick Pass can be used four times on any of the listed Quick Pass attractions eg. Black Mamba, Talocan, Maus au Chocolat, Colorado Adventure, River Quest, Chiapas and Winjas.

Mid June on a week day the park should be dead. You mightn't even need a Quick Pass.

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks! Even if the park will be dead I'll still get a quick pass just in case, especially since it's just €15.

Edit: Do you mean four times per ride or just four times overall?

^ I think he would have said four times each, to answer that question.

I have the feeling it is four times total, on any combo of those attractions.

Or 4 times on only one ride you really, REALLY like!

But, better to ask in any case.

^^ Four rides in total. I would HIGHLY reccomend staying in the hotel and getting ERT on Taron and Raik. It was awesome. Do not get the quick pass. Firstly, the queues are amazing to be in. All are great. Secondly, it is overpriced and finally the only ride that has no single rider and gets very busy is Winjas. Go there first and you will be fine. If it is packed, then buy fast track, however this is coming from a guy that always used fast track saying even in busy days it is not worth it. The queues are part of the experiance, especially on Black Mamba, the detail is insane!

Enjoy your trip!

Thanks! Even if the park will be dead I'll still get a quick pass just in case, especially since it's just €15.

Edit: Do you mean four times per ride or just four times overall?

Just four times overall.

^ Just take a look at this. This will get our mouth watering with excitement. By the way, do NOT miss the small dark rides like Hollywood tour and strange Chinese dark ride. Also, don't spoil yourself on the rides. I did not look at any vids for river quest, and it made it so much better. I recently did a TR, if you were interested, it is under Henry M's Expedition for G-Force.

IMG_5168.thumb.JPG.75dfbe27f6ccda4b33714df283987531.JPG

Makes me wish I was back there already.

To those who've been to/are familiar with Phantasia: I saw just now that while the park opens at 9 the rides don't open until 10 (a bit disappointing since I wanted to hit Taron as soon as the park opened). Do all rides open at 10 or are some opening earlier like how Hansa Park staggers ride openings?

To those who've been to/are familiar with Phantasia: I saw just now that while the park opens at 9 the rides don't open until 10 (a bit disappointing since I wanted to hit Taron as soon as the park opened). Do all rides open at 10 or are some opening earlier like how Hansa Park staggers ride openings?

It changes from day to day I think, when I went the first day Maus au chocolate opened 09:30 and the next day Black Mamba opened 09:30