Legoland Florida Discussion Thread

P. 73: THE LEGO MOVIE WORLD details announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Open Up Happiness

Re: Legoland Florida Discussion Thread

Postby jedimaster1227 » Fri Jan 23, 2015 7:43 pm

^Is there even a normal Disk'o in Florida?
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby John Peck » Fri Jan 23, 2015 8:55 pm

Ironically, Cypress Gardens had a Disk-o Ride in their "last years"
123-2321_IMG_2.JPG

Yummy! I just ate donkey!

Postby Whodey » Wed Feb 04, 2015 12:42 pm

I went to Legoland last Sunday with my family ages 10, 8, 6, 3. We had a great time and it was perfect for those ages. I do have 1 complaint about food. The food was good but difficult to deal with because they have a burger joint and a hot dog joint. Why not have both burgers and hot dogs at the same place? We bought hot dogs then walked 10 minutes to get burgers. I could of forced my kids to all eat the same thing but I didn't. It would just be nice to have more variety in the restaurants. I did look at the other restaurants and it was similar story. There was a fried chicken place that only had fried chicken. Maybe they should also have grilled chicken for some variety. I was told the new Lego Friends sections was going to have a burger joint so at least there will be one closer to the hot dog joint. My burger was really good.

I was very impressed with Mini land but so was my son. They need to electrify those fences because he kept trying to climb into the cities. :) Dinosaur was really a fun ride too and it was credit 10 for my 3 year old. The dark shooting ride was really good too. I normally don't do them but I liked having red lights to aim. I am used to Boo Blasters where I don't even know if the blaster is even working.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby ThemeParkJunkie51290 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:25 pm

I'm just ready for the hotel to open! =) I'm excited to make my first visit this year, and will definitely be staying onsite! :b Do anybody else plan on staying at the resort this year?
ROLLER COASTERS FEAR ME BECAUSE I SHOW NO MERCY!

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby StealthFan » Fri Apr 24, 2015 12:37 pm

^^When Merlin have come up with such creative restaurant/food stand names as "Pizza & Pasta Buffet", "Castle Burger" and "Fried Chicken Co" they can only serve very specific items otherwise they would need to change the names. :lol:

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby ThemeParkJunkie51290 » Fri Apr 24, 2015 4:11 pm

StealthFan wrote:^^When Merlin have come up with such creative restaurant/food stand names as "Pizza & Pasta Buffet", "Castle Burger" and "Fried Chicken Co" they can only serve very specific items otherwise they would need to change the names. :lol:

I found that very interesting as well. I guess if u got a particular craving you just have to walk around and see what you can find. I'm looking forward to trying waffle spears. =)
ROLLER COASTERS FEAR ME BECAUSE I SHOW NO MERCY!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby jray21 » Wed Jun 24, 2015 10:08 am

Why get a burger or hot dog when they have Apple Fries! That's all you need to eat all day! ;)

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:36 am

Here's a sneak preview video of the "Lego Movie 4D Adventure" coming to both Legoland California & Legoland Florida early in 2016!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby jray21 » Thu Dec 31, 2015 11:07 am

Looks like it'll be a fun addition!

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby snoflake15 » Sat Jan 23, 2016 2:32 am

Is the park worth a trip down from Orlando?

Have a nearly 5 year old and a 20 month old so guessing they would really like it?

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!