Legoland Florida Discussion Thread

P. 71: The Great LEGO Race VR Coaster coming to Legoland!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Re: Legoland Florida Discussion Thread

Postby DILinator » Wed Sep 20, 2017 2:39 am

SharkTums wrote:Ugh...when will this VR thing finally die!?!?

:nina: :nina: :nina:

SO, SO, agreed... :x
Top 10 Coasters! 1.Fury 2.Millennium Force 3.Maverick 4.The Voyage 5. Lightning Rod 6.Storm Chaser 7.El Toro 8.Phantom's Revenge 9. Goliath (SFGAm) 10. Ravine Flyer II Honorable Mentions: Shivering Timbers, Kraken Underrated Coasters: Steel - Manta, Wood - White Lightning

Open Up Happiness

Re: Legoland Florida Discussion Thread

Postby jedimaster1227 » Wed Sep 20, 2017 12:50 pm

coasterbill wrote:If you ever find yourself saying, "I like Wild Mouse Coasters, my only complaint is that the capacity isn't quite horrendous enough" then this one's for you!

If the load times for Kraken Unleashed are anything to go by (at that coaster has a significantly higher capacity than Project X), this ride's line will increase exponentially... I just wish there was a way to solve for the crazy capacity-killing issues with these VR options. Kraken Unleashed was decent fun but it has made Kraken inaccessible to most guests, especially those not there at opening, and I see this trend taking more rides out in this manner.
Change the scheme, Alter the mood! Electrify the boys and girls if you would be so kind!

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!