Nigloland! New Coaster for 2014

Page 16: Park will add a 100 meter drop tower in 2016
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Nigloland! New Coaster for 2014

Postby msep003 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:37 pm

On french TV they were Nigloland's owner with Intamin visiting Denmark and they rode an Light Megacoaster from intamin . At the end of the Ride they kinda signed the contract for 2012 .

Nice if this small park get a nice coaster . This small park is getting bigger and bigger .

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=fr&u=http://www.lest-eclair.fr/article/sorties-loisirs/nigloland-un-nouveau-grand-huit-pour-2012&ei=vK-hToDLJcbg0QGj0uiXBQ&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=6&ved=0CEYQ7gEwBQ&prev=/search%3Fq%3Dnigloland%2B2012%26hl%3Den%26client%3Dfirefox-a%26hs%3D1AK%26rls%3Dorg.mozilla:en-US:official%26prmd%3Dimvns

Nigloland: a new coaster for 2012
Published Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nigloland a business! While last year, the theme park Dolancourt, created in 1987 by brothers Gelis, had attracted some 480,000 visitors, attendance should rise above 500,000 in 2009. In this season, Nigloland accuses indeed already increased attendance by 12%. "We are primarily dependent climate. It is hoped that it will take. Growth of 12% is huge. This is due to good weather and the fact that far fewer people go on vacation. We also have a new tariff policy for stays which allows a better performance compared to the price, "said Philippe Gelis, who stresses that" the policy of the house "is above all" respect for the customer. "

Nigloland, who has a family history once again the honors of a national television report aired tonight on M6 on the show Forbidden zone.

The keys to success? Each year, visitors can discover something new. In March, it is a great wheel that was added to the offer of the park that extends over forty acres. "You can not stop innovating. You always want to bring new customer loyalty, as it does not have a very wide catchment area. The novelty has an accelerating effect. And people love their Niglo! , "Says Philippe Gelis. The Ferris wheel, which is "becoming the emblem of the park," an investment of five million euros. "We invested because our partners rely on us," he adds.

A roller coaster for 25 years the park

And the next investment will be of size since 2012, for 25 years Nigloland, the park will host a brand new roller coaster ranked in the top five in the world. The program includes: high speed, change directions and abrupt descents. But no looping not to lose along the way in which visitors find themselves upside down is unacceptable. "By this we want to meet as many young and burst. It will be massive but accessible to as many people, "continues Philippe Gelis.

New to the attractions but also in the general offer, since in recent years Nigloland has a hotel, the Hotel des Pirates, "complete every day." Another project today: the construction of houses, "always in the spirit Caribbean", to allow the budget to spend the night on the site.

They are currently 300 people, including fifty permanent workers in the park. Gelis and brothers are already thinking about the sustainability of the company in preparing their children for their inheritance by a decade
Last edited by larrygator on Thu Jun 25, 2015 9:04 pm.

Reeks of Books

Postby CorkscrewFoley » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:51 pm

This sounds like it's going to be great news for Nigloland. Glad to see these smaller parks getting the Mega Lites.
YES! YES! YES! YES! YES!'

Marching band is for awkward kids.

Re: Nigloland ! New Coaster in 2012 !

Postby fisher1095 » Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:54 pm

msep003 wrote:they kinda signed the contract

...Uhhh... :?r

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:25 pm

msep003 wrote:On french TV they were Nigloland's owner with Intamin visiting Denmark and they rode an Light Megacoaster from intamin . At the end of the Ride they kinda signed the contract for 2012 .

Nice if this small park get a nice coaster . This small park is getting bigger and bigger .

Wow! Great news! I do hope they get one of these. More Mega-Lite's is a good thing!

--Robb

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby Théo the little french » Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:14 pm

On this link you can see the one of the owners of Nigloland and his nephew testing Piraten and Lynet. As you can see they are in love for the Mega Lite!^^

http://www.m6replay.fr/#/emissions/zone ... e/14400091

Hope you'll enjoy!
(look at 47 minutes)

This is a wonderful news! We (french coasters fans) really hope this is a beginning and that there's gonna built more awesome coasters (we are so late compared to our european neighbor!).

Donkeys give me orgiastic scream!

Postby msep003 » Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:13 pm

Théo the little french wrote:

This is a wonderful news! We (french coasters fans) really hope this is a beginning and that there's gonna built more awesome coasters (we are so late compared to our european neighbor!).

the only potential parks to get great coasters are :

Parc Asterix
Nigloland
Walygator
All Walibi's

this is it for now . Don't espect a B&M at Disneyland Paris but hey Disney got a Maurer Spinning and soon will get a Half Pipe from Zamperla .

I don't always seduce Donkeys, but when I do I use classy Champagne!

Postby _koppen » Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:51 am

Has anybody heard anything new for this?
Is this project confirmed?
No. 1 Water Park guy!
The Megalite is *the* roller coaster of the world! (after finally riding Expedition Geforce I'll admit it was pretty awesome as well!)

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby matteocrepaldi » Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:29 pm

I just did a quick Google search and I found this thread on themepark.nl (http://themepark.nl/ubb/ubbthreads.php/topics/1741911/Nigloland_2012_Gerstlauer_SkyF.html)

I translated with Google and here's the first post:

Themepark.nl wrote:So no new coaster Nigloland in 2012.
No Mega Lite that everyone has talked about two years ago.

Nigloland for 2012 adds a flat ride to the offer, namely a SkyFly. This attraction is based on the prototype "Götterflug" as early as Belantis be found.
In SkyFly the setting of the seats are different.

I was really hoping to see a Mega Lite close to where I live. :(

Starbucks Enthusiast

Postby gisco » Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:03 pm

^Bummer!

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Gerstlauer1 » Sun Dec 11, 2011 2:47 pm

Concept for the Sky Fly has been revealed on Gerstlauer's website.
sky fly concept.png
Looks awesome!

Next

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!