Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 301: Happily Ever After Nighttime Spectacular announced!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

Postby Hilltopper39 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 9:01 am

^Jeb Bartlett worked wonders at Geauga Lake, I'm sure he'll turn things around eventually.....

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Wed Dec 28, 2016 11:54 am

He ran Geauga Lake? :lmao: The Onion doesn't miss a thing.
Top Wood: 1. Outlaw Run 2. Voyage 3. The Beast 4. Ghostrider 5. Shivering Timbers
Top Steel: 1. Millennium Force 2. Magnum XL-200 3. Diamondback 4. Maverick 5. Wildfire
Top Parks: 1. Disneyland 2. Silver Dollar City 3. Holiday World 4. Knott's Berry Farm 5. Cedar Point

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby Ape » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:30 pm

back on topic peasants!

I am curious if they do the whole parent swap thing and if like I ride with my 3 year old while my wife waits with the one year old would my wife and I be able to swap spots effectively letting my 3 year old ride twice while getting all of us a chance to ride?

Postby Hilltopper39 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 2:57 pm

Ape wrote:back on topic peasants!

I am curious if they do the whole parent swap thing and if like I ride with my 3 year old while my wife waits with the one year old would my wife and I be able to swap spots effectively letting my 3 year old ride twice while getting all of us a chance to ride?

Technically you are supposed to have one parent wait in the standby while the other waits with the child then you will will receive a paper ticket good for admission to the attraction gor 3 people to return anytime through the fastpass line.

Postby Ape » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:31 am

Magic Kingdom tickets purchased. I can't wait my boy is overly excited and keeps watching youtube videos of the park. It wasn't until this morning that I noticed they have a Buzz lightyear ride which made me real happy because he stumbled across one of the TPR japan videos and watching the Toy Story ride he was flipping out.

Postby thrillrider » Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:47 am

Ape wrote:Magic Kingdom tickets purchased. I can't wait my boy is overly excited and keeps watching youtube videos of the park. It wasn't until this morning that I noticed they have a Buzz lightyear ride which made me real happy because he stumbled across one of the TPR japan videos and watching the Toy Story ride he was flipping out.

86 more days for us! :b
261 steel coasters
100 wood coasters

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby Zenny » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:45 am

Ape wrote:Yeah This is all completely new to me. We are staying at Shades of Green which is real close to the park by the looks of the map. I didn't book the room so I am unsure if they have shuttles and where they drop off so I will have to look into that.

You'll really like Shades, I won't stay anywhere else on property (unless I get a ridiculous deal). It's not overly-Disney, moreso an upscale resort with hints of Disney around. Some people don't like this but I've never had a problem. There are bigger and more ornate resorts but Shades has an x-factor that I've not found anywhere else. Also, the busses run regularly and are rarely crowded, since it's a smaller resort. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Postby thrillrider » Sun Jan 08, 2017 4:49 pm

Our 2017 Disney trip is all set!

Booked a week at wilderness lodge. Always wanted to stay here. We are booked April 1-8. Anybody know how bad the spring break crowds are this time of year? The lady I made my reservation from says that we are missing the heavy crowds by a week, but kinda sounded unsure at the same time.
261 steel coasters
100 wood coasters

Postby Ape » Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:26 am

Zenny wrote:
Ape wrote:Yeah This is all completely new to me. We are staying at Shades of Green which is real close to the park by the looks of the map. I didn't book the room so I am unsure if they have shuttles and where they drop off so I will have to look into that.

You'll really like Shades, I won't stay anywhere else on property (unless I get a ridiculous deal). It's not overly-Disney, moreso an upscale resort with hints of Disney around. Some people don't like this but I've never had a problem. There are bigger and more ornate resorts but Shades has an x-factor that I've not found anywhere else. Also, the busses run regularly and are rarely crowded, since it's a smaller resort. I hope you enjoy your stay!

Thank you for the bus info, only other question I have on that is how close do they drop off to Magic Kingdom and is it easy to get a bus back mid day/end of day or do I need to call to schedule one?

Postby Ape » Wed Jan 11, 2017 7:18 pm

I can do my Fastpasses tomorrow. I'm going to do seven dwarves. What two others should I choose that have slow moving lines. Winnie the Pooh and Peter Pan? Does the Buzz Lighthear ride move people through quickly? That's the one my boy is most excited about I'm wondering if I should use one on that instead

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!