Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 303 - Happily Ever After Fireworks Show: Full Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Girls don't like me because I can play RCT better than you

Re: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:34 pm

Satans Hockey wrote:I don't know if this would even be possible but I'd love to see them close this and monsters laugh factory and put in that tron coaster

Yeah... as much as I'd love to see that happen, it won't. Space Mountain is less than 100 yards away from that spot, plus with the PeopleMover, there would be zero room. :(
| |Alpengeist| |Cheetah Hunt| |Kumba| |Mako| |Intimidator 305| |
"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby thrillrider » Thu Sep 22, 2016 7:38 am

The more I think about it, why don't they replace it with pizza planet? We found it kind of odd that the magic kingdom does not offer pizza except for the flat breads in pinnocchio house.

The theme would fit right in, and it will fill a pizza void in the park
261 steel coasters
100 wood coasters

2 + 2 = donkey!

Postby BlahBlahson » Thu Sep 22, 2016 9:55 pm

I'm actually elated to see stitch on life support. It's the worst attraction I have ever been on at any theme park anywhere. At least it's the only one I've been on that seems designed to be annoying, physically unpleasant, and at times painful. I have only done it once ever and haven't even been curious to try it again. I can't believe it exists in a park as nice as Magic Kingdom.
Remember: Get out there and RIDE!

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Fri Sep 23, 2016 1:33 pm

thrillrider wrote:The more I think about it, why don't they replace it with pizza planet? We found it kind of odd that the magic kingdom does not offer pizza except for the flat breads in Pinocchio house.

"Yeah, I like coasters. Yes, I'm a kid. Don't know what the 211 means, but whatever." Check out my TR thread!

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:00 pm

BlahBlahson wrote:I'm actually elated to see stitch on life support. It's the worst attraction I have ever been on at any theme park anywhere. At least it's the only one I've been on that seems designed to be annoying, physically unpleasant, and at times painful. I have only done it once ever and haven't even been curious to try it again. I can't believe it exists in a park as nice as Magic Kingdom.

It's one of the very few attractions where if I'm with someone who decides they want to do it, I will choose to sit on a bench, and I have a better time. ;)

Ellen's Energy Adventure is another one. So it's kind of fitting that both of these attractions may soon be on the chopping block!
Last edited by robbalvey on Fri Sep 23, 2016 2:01 pm.

Postby jray21 » Mon Sep 26, 2016 10:38 am

robbalvey wrote:
coasterbill wrote:If they replaced it with a quick service restaurant that didn't suck that would actually be amazing. Tomorrowland needs that desperately.

Even if they replaced it with a crappy quick service restaurant that would still be better than Stitch! I mean, I can get a Coke Zero at a crappy quick service restaurant! ;)

Totally agree! Bench the ride is tons better than Stitch.

Counts I305 as 32 credits...

Postby A.J. » Mon Sep 26, 2016 2:27 pm

BlahBlahson wrote:I'm actually elated to see stitch on life support. It's the worst attraction I have ever been on at any theme park anywhere. At least it's the only one I've been on that seems designed to be annoying, physically unpleasant, and at times painful. I have only done it once ever and haven't even been curious to try it again.

"The restraint will automatically stop when it touches your shoulders".

Yeah freaking right. You have to hold your hands up above your shoulders to get the harness to a point where it ISN'T crushing your entire body for the length of the show. I realize that's the way they had to do it to get the sensory effects when they did Alien Encounter but...
A theme park based on playgrounds? Check out this project that I've been working on!
Check out my theme park 3D visualization portfolio!
The opinions that I post on this forum do not necessarily represent those of the company I work for.

Postby thrillrider » Tue Sep 27, 2016 8:12 am

Screamscape is reporting rumors that stitch will be replaced with a wreck it Ralph attraction of some kind.
261 steel coasters
100 wood coasters

Postby TheCoasterKid211 » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:37 am

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGIC KINGDOM!!! :mickey:

Fluffy, Fluffy, Donkeys Filled With Medicine and Goo!

Postby DorneyKid14 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 6:31 pm

Did the park do special fireworks last night? I saw a tweet with a video of fireworks but can't remember who tweeted it. I'm pretty sure it was for the anniversary.
Favorite Steel: GateKeeper
Favorite Wood: Outlaw Run
Home Park: DPWWK
Steel: 76 Wood: 24
Total: 100 Parks: 16

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!