Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 303 - Happily Ever After Fireworks Show: Full Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I teach at the school of donkey!

Re: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

Postby parkjunkie » Sat May 13, 2017 6:09 am

Disney really hit a home run with this show, incredible

Full Fledged Donkey Enthusiast!

Postby tuxedomask5432 » Sat May 13, 2017 10:02 am

I want to watch the video so bad but I am literally going to see it in 8 days, in person (no spoilers) ;-)

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby ObeyTheShihTzu! » Sat May 13, 2017 1:33 pm

robbalvey wrote:Tonight was opening night for the new Happily Ever After fireworks show. This is no question a "Tokyo Disney" caliber show. I was so impressed. It may very well be the best fireworks show I've seen at a Disney park....

I've always been a bit blase about fireworks. But the shows put on at Disney parks could make me a believer. =)
Wish Disney could bring its magic to NYC's 4th of July fireworks. They put on quite a spectacle here, but it doesn't quite compare. To achieve Disney's caliber, I guess we'd need a castle in the middle of the river. Or maybe a skyscraper! :lmao: (Actually the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island would make one spectacular backdrop!) Anyway! Thanks for sharing this magical new show.

Alice

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby djmadmanray » Sat May 13, 2017 4:24 pm

Same here, we're going to see it in person on Wednesday..sooo looking forward to it. Don't want to spoil it, so I'm not watching the videos, but everything I've been reading is saying the same thing..INCREDIBLE!

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!