Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 303 - Happily Ever After Fireworks Show: Full Video!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
WDW Monorail Fanatic

Re: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

Postby BeemerBoy » Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:58 am

ThatFloridaDude wrote:Transformers isn't expanding , if you were trying to be smart you idiot. The ride is new to Universal Studios Floriida. the ONLY expansion at USF is the Harry Potter expansion. Transofrmers is a new ride, in a seperate area.

Bless your heart. If you'd like to keep splitting hairs, then neither park is technically expanding...they are simply restructuring, replacing, and enhancing their current entertainment offerings.

Webster's Dictionary FTW.
Displaying "Online Enthusiast Morality" since 2006, with 99.9% more sarcasm.

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:05 am

Gentlemen,
Let's all just agree that Florida will have a substantially different Fantasyland when all this work is done. There is little sense in splitting hairs and bickering over definitions.

Thank you,
Chuck

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby ThatFloridaDude » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:25 am

cfc wrote:Gentlemen,
Let's all just agree that Florida will have a substantially different Fantasyland when all this work is done. There is little sense in splitting hairs and bickering over definitions.

Thank you,
Chuck

Exactly. Thats what I was saying. In All, Im excited for it because it'll be fresh. I know a lot of the children like Fantasy no matter what is there. I think it will be good for Magic Kingdom itself.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby ThatFloridaDude » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:29 am

BeemerBoy wrote:
ThatFloridaDude wrote:Transformers isn't expanding , if you were trying to be smart you idiot. The ride is new to Universal Studios Floriida. the ONLY expansion at USF is the Harry Potter expansion. Transofrmers is a new ride, in a seperate area.

Bless your heart. If you'd like to keep splitting hairs, then neither park is technically expanding...they are simply restructuring, replacing, and enhancing their current entertainment offerings.

Webster's Dictionary FTW.

If they are exapnding a theme, then it's expanding. Harry Potter is expanding from IOA to USF where Jaws rides and the Amity area was. Expanding because eventually one will have to buy a two park pass to experience the entire HArry Potter stuff.

Transformers is new. Reguardless of how you feel, I look forward to it in USF. It should be a welcoming addition just as Dispicable Me was! It'll add some foot traffic between Hollywood and New York.

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ernierocker » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:32 am

^You have already been asked to drop it. Please do so. This will be your final warning.

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby ThatFloridaDude » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:38 am

ernierocker wrote:^You have already been asked to drop it. Please do so. This will be your final warning.

My gosh, can't say anything on these forums huh? LOL I guess because Im new I don't get to share any opinion and what not. Okay then. :b

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:43 am

^You now have one week to "cool off."

Site Admin

Postby robbalvey » Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:51 pm

ThatFloridaDude wrote:
ernierocker wrote:^You have already been asked to drop it. Please do so. This will be your final warning.

My gosh, can't say anything on these forums huh? LOL I guess because Im new I don't get to share any opinion and what not. Okay then. :b

You're more than welcome to share your opinions. You're not more than welcome to be an asshole to other members or our moderators in the process. If you can't understand that, do not post to our forum anymore.

Thank you.

--Robb
Last edited by robbalvey on Mon Nov 05, 2012 12:52 pm.

Can take balls to the face

Postby paintballer » Mon Nov 05, 2012 4:07 pm

Such is life in Soviet TPR.

Just kidding.

She turned me into a donkey! I got better...

Postby Aaronupsidasium » Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:27 pm

Anybody find this video both disappointing and unsettling?

I mean i was expecting a magical, immersive fine dining restaurant and the first thing we are greeted with are the same touch screens I use to order subs at Wawa and Royal Farms?

Aaron "I hate RFID" McMahon

ADMIN EDIT: Fixed Youtube link - Joey
Last edited by jray21 on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:36 pm.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!