Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

P. 322 - Report from Magic Kingdom "After Hours" event!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Re: Walt Disney World Magic Kingdom Discussion Thread

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Dec 21, 2017 12:26 am

^ Eep. :omg: Looking at that with your moving signature below it, is making me a bit... dizzy.
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

Holy crap you have a HUGE donkey!

Postby Pear » Thu Dec 28, 2017 4:18 pm

Looking closely at the animatronic it's quite clear that they were making a Hillary bot and just hastily plastered Trump's face on it when he won. The jawbones are a clear giveaway of this.

Regardless of whether you like Trump or not he's still a president and therefore belongs in the Hall of Presidents along with all the others.
The best coaster is Boulder Dash

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Thu Dec 28, 2017 7:37 pm

It still looks like a Drag King to me. :smile:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby Dombot » Thu Dec 28, 2017 8:59 pm

Nrthwnd wrote:It still looks like a Drag King to me. :smile:

Thank you for making that image burned into my brain.
1. Intimidator 305 2. Kumba 3. Twisted Timbers 4. Mako 5. Alpengeist

"Sometimes I mistake this for a universe that cares." ~Randall Munroe

"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Postby Ape » Thu Jan 04, 2018 11:44 am

I am curious if any of you know, Splash Mountain is down for the month to have work done on the ride. We are there I think 3 days before it is scheduled to re open. When they do this sort of thing to work on rides do they usually keep to the schedule or do they sometimes open up early as the work gets done?

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby bert425 » Thu Jan 04, 2018 3:27 pm

Ape wrote:I am curious if any of you know, Splash Mountain is down for the month to have work done on the ride. We are there I think 3 days before it is scheduled to re open. When they do this sort of thing to work on rides do they usually keep to the schedule or do they sometimes open up early as the work gets done?

I do believe "soft" openings happen all the time, if the rehab is done early. At least from what I can tell --

when we went, we were expecting Big Thunder Mountain to be closed the whole visit, and it opened up on the 3rd day we were there.

sending you good vibes, you get an early up.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/19fc64eae2ec826e3a662d1ff9f29ab9.jpg[/img][/url]

What would donkeys be like on the moon?

Postby CanobieFan » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:19 am

Hi everyone!!

This is really random, but I was thinking about the next Fantasyland dark ride wayyyy down the line... I wonder which ride will bite the dust next? I wonder if it’s a small world will be, that building is rather large, but it’s a staple... thoughts? :mickey:
I LOVE CLASSIC WOODEN COASTERS AND NOSTALGIA.
I AM STRONGLY AGAINST NEUTERING WOODEN COASTERS
(Sadly) I AM THOROUGHLY AGAINST TOPPER TRACK. WOODEN COASTERS ARE SUPPOSED TO RATTLE YOU.

Postby coasterbill » Thu Jan 11, 2018 8:27 am

That ride will last until the end of time. It's not even worth discussing.

They don't really need to remove a dark ride to add a dark ride. The only dark ride anywhere in Fantasyland that has even a remote chance of being removed any time soon is The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh which would probably just get an overlay anyway.

I'd love to see them update Peter Pan though. It desperately needs one but it also pulls astronomical wait times as is so I don't see it happening.

Postby Hilltopper39 » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:39 am

It's probably not even remotely possible without completely gutting the building and nearly starting from scratch but I'd love to see the Magic Kingdom version of Peter Pan upgraded to the ride system the new version in Shanghai has with the 2 row vehicles to double the capacity.

If anything in Fantasyland I would think Philharmagic would be the next thing to go, but even that attraction probably helps with capacity on crowded days.

Can you see the donkey in my toast?

Location: dimension not only of sight & sound but parabolic airtime hills/g-spot orgasms

Postby DirkFunk » Thu Jan 11, 2018 9:45 am

CanobieFan wrote:Hi everyone!!

This is really random, but I was thinking about the next Fantasyland dark ride wayyyy down the line... I wonder which ride will bite the dust next? I wonder if it’s a small world will be, that building is rather large, but it’s a staple... thoughts? :mickey:

The park might close before any of the current dark rides are shuttered. If one was gonna go, it would be Pooh.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!