The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 1314 - HangTime Dive Coaster Announced for 2018!
Users viewing this topic: Infrared Sight and 3 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Fri Sep 08, 2017 7:00 pm

WestCoasterKing wrote:
PKI Jizzman wrote:
WestCoasterKing wrote:Then again this came from Facebook fanboys

:| :| :|

One of them correctly predicted a vertical lift dive coaster.

They were just pulling sh!t out of their a$$ guessing about the vertical lift dive coaster, and they just happened to get lucky that the park had actually decided to go with that. Don't give it any more thought. They don't know any more than any other Facebook Fanboy.

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby bgtlover » Fri Sep 08, 2017 8:44 pm

I know of several people who "predicted" a vertical lift coaster well before they began to remove Boomerang. I "knew" it was going to be a Gerstlauer Infinity months before the announcement. I don't know who this "fanboy" is that's being mentioned, but I don't believe they were exclusive in their prediction.
Current Coaster Count: 85
Top 10:
1-Fury 325...2-Mako...3-Kraken...4-Montu... 5-Afterburn...6-Cheetah Hunt...7-Thunderhead...8-Manta...9-Volcano...10-Alpengeist

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby disturboed » Fri Sep 08, 2017 11:07 pm

Even a broken clock is right twice a day.......

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby laqueefa » Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:19 am

Nrthwnd wrote:^ I thought that might be part of the reason WCB wasn't happening this year - Ghostrider's
(at the time) maintenance schedule, which would have been now. So now WCB's on, I believe, for 2018.

:airtime: :airtimer:

I figured it was due to all the new rides coming out next year vs. this year.
Tigga, please!

I love donkeys more than me.

Postby JordyC » Sat Sep 09, 2017 4:32 am

disturboed wrote:Even a broken clock is right twice a day.......

:nina:
Quality Over Quantity

1. Shambhala - PortAventura Park 2. Taron - Phantasialand 3. Helix - Liseberg 4. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 5. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 6. Blue Fire Megacoaster - Europa-Park 7. Goliath - Walibi Holland 8. Balder - Liseberg 9. Silver Star - Europa-Park 10. Red Force - Ferrari Land

Coasters: 158 || Parks: 31

Movie Park Germany || Nigloland || Walygator Parc || Bakken || Tivoli Gardens || PortAventura || Ferrari Land || Plopsaland De Panne || Efteling || Liseberg

“Fear can make a donkey attack a lion”

Postby CedarFlags » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:40 am

Xcel is still closed, but there was a train back in the station yesterday, so that's got to be a good sign.

Beware of the Magic Donkey at Lotte World!

Postby KnottsBerryMountain » Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:12 pm

I was at the park on Thursday and for the most part, it was quite a ghost town. I love how despite not having a line GhostRider was running with two trains all day. That was pretty awesome.
Intamin! Intamin! Intamin!

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby firebird81 » Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:53 am

bgtlover wrote:I know of several people who "predicted" a vertical lift coaster well before they began to remove Boomerang. I "knew" it was going to be a Gerstlauer Infinity months before the announcement. I don't know who this "fanboy" is that's being mentioned, but I don't believe they were exclusive in their prediction.

One guy on you tube kept claiming it was a Gerstlauer Infinity. Claimed he had a friend on the project, or something like that. A couple of days before the announcement he actually went to city hall, pulled the permits and saw the blueprints. City hall wasn't posting their July permits online, but anyone can go down and ask to see them. Anyway, that one guy ended up being completely spot on from the very beginning. As a side note, he was at the ceremony and actually did a better job of streaming the entire event than Knott's did. He was the one they were probably talking about when they said someone actually got it completely right. I give the dude credit. He deserves it.

Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Forbidden Donkey.

Postby Freestyle23 » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:43 am

It has started.
rideprogress.jpg

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby joshfreund » Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:13 am

firebird81 wrote:
bgtlover wrote:I know of several people who "predicted" a vertical lift coaster well before they began to remove Boomerang. I "knew" it was going to be a Gerstlauer Infinity months before the announcement. I don't know who this "fanboy" is that's being mentioned, but I don't believe they were exclusive in their prediction.

One guy on you tube kept claiming it was a Gerstlauer Infinity. Claimed he had a friend on the project, or something like that. A couple of days before the announcement he actually went to city hall, pulled the permits and saw the blueprints. City hall wasn't posting their July permits online, but anyone can go down and ask to see them. Anyway, that one guy ended up being completely spot on from the very beginning. As a side note, he was at the ceremony and actually did a better job of streaming the entire event than Knott's did. He was the one they were probably talking about when they said someone actually got it completely right. I give the dude credit. He deserves it.

Same guy that spied on his parents wrapping Christmas presents

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!