TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 651: Montezooma's Revenge project terminated?

Hang Loose is also a surfing term. Make a fist, stick out your thumb and pinky finger and say " hang loose, brah" . Let's be honest. At a park who's claim to fame is a Ghost Town.... Hang Time sounds like something involving a lynch mob. Shoulda called it Wedged...an homage to local surf spot The Wedge. they coulda shown videos on the TV screens in the line of Surfers getting barrel rolled and wiping out on 20 footers at the Wedge and face planting in the sand.

firebird81's identify confirmed...

My agent sent me an audition appointment today for a commercial titled, "SoCal Theme Park - New Roller Coaster" shooting May 1st in Buena Park, CA.

Now I'm thinking some Wacky Worm is opening at a family fun center and they're just trolling you.

^ That would legitimately be the story of my life.

^^Most of these kinds of things audition at a casting office in LA, but this one is easy and just requires a self-tape!

My agent sent me an audition appointment today for a commercial titled, "SoCal Theme Park - New Roller Coaster" shooting May 1st in Buena Park, CA.

Now I'm thinking some Wacky Worm is opening at a family fun center and they're just trolling you.

I now simultaneously both do and don't want this to be the case for you. Fingers crossed...for something.

lighting looks great. it's a bit too disco for me though. i'm curious how bright it will be in person.

Keep in mind, it's a track chase lighting package and not going to be lit up like the tests all night.

Has anyone who has been to the park recently taken a look at the park map? The map online still isn’t updated with HangTime, but I would expect the physical ones in the park to update first. I’m interested to see how they draw HangTime and squeeze it in there.