The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

P. 1314 - HangTime Dive Coaster Announced for 2018!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 9 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I teach at the school of donkey!

Re: The Knott's Berry Farm (KBF) Discussion Thread

Postby Freestyle23 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:44 am

rideprogress2.jpg

Can I park my donkey here?

Postby firebird81 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:32 pm

joshfreund wrote:
firebird81 wrote:
bgtlover wrote:I know of several people who "predicted" a vertical lift coaster well before they began to remove Boomerang. I "knew" it was going to be a Gerstlauer Infinity months before the announcement. I don't know who this "fanboy" is that's being mentioned, but I don't believe they were exclusive in their prediction.

One guy on you tube kept claiming it was a Gerstlauer Infinity. Claimed he had a friend on the project, or something like that. A couple of days before the announcement he actually went to city hall, pulled the permits and saw the blueprints. City hall wasn't posting their July permits online, but anyone can go down and ask to see them. Anyway, that one guy ended up being completely spot on from the very beginning. As a side note, he was at the ceremony and actually did a better job of streaming the entire event than Knott's did. He was the one they were probably talking about when they said someone actually got it completely right. I give the dude credit. He deserves it.

Same guy that spied on his parents wrapping Christmas presents

HAHAHA!

I teach at the school of donkey!

Postby Freestyle23 » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:11 pm

The palm trees are up. Wonder if they move the camera, since the trees are blocking alot of the view now.
treesdown.jpg

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby laqueefa » Sun Sep 17, 2017 10:47 pm

Freestyle23 wrote:The palm trees are up. Wonder if they move the camera, since the trees are blocking alot of the view now.

The construction area is going to help Scary Farm's Carnevil scare zone. It felt too thinly spread last year. Can't wait to experience it this Saturday!
Tigga, please!

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Mon Sep 18, 2017 1:29 pm

KnottsBerryMountain wrote:I was at the park on Thursday and for the most part, it was quite a ghost town.

Well, that's kind of what they're going for...

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby anonymouscactus » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:00 pm

coasterbill wrote:
KnottsBerryMountain wrote:I was at the park on Thursday and for the most part, it was quite a ghost town.

... I didn't want to laugh.... but... ugh... lol

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby DoinItForTheFame » Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:16 pm

coasterbill wrote:

:lmao: :lol: :lmao: :lol:
Bigger is not always better.

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby laqueefa » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:12 pm

Xcelerator has been left off the list of available rides for fast/fright lane during Scary Farm.
https://d3knbu6191stae.cloudfront.net/binaries/content/assets/kb-en-us/general-information/explore/2017-kbf-scary-farm-map.pdf
Tigga, please!

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby anonymouscactus » Wed Sep 20, 2017 6:20 pm

laqueefa wrote:Xcelerator has been left off the list of available rides for fast/fright lane during Scary Farm.
https://d3knbu6191stae.cloudfront.net/binaries/content/assets/kb-en-us/general-information/explore/2017-kbf-scary-farm-map.pdf
:( not looking so good for my trip across the country next weekend. They did include Montezooma so that is sightly promising, I suppose. Still looking forward to it.

I'm a know-it-all about donkeys!

Postby fpsphil » Wed Sep 20, 2017 11:00 pm

laqueefa wrote:Xcelerator has been left off the list of available rides for fast/fright lane during Scary Farm.

Are they rebuilding the entire launch motor or something? That’s the only logical explanation at this point unless there’s some visible work being done to the launch track for something wrong with the cable system

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!