TPR Home | Parks | Twitter | Facebook | YouTube | Instagram 

Coney Island Cincinnati

Unfortunately, Coney is wristband only...we don't do tickets anymore HOWEVER, it can get pretty cheap. If you go after 4, the price drops to $9, and theres tons of coupons all over the place. You just need to look around a bit to find some of them...

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wood dragon, what is your itinerary looking like?

Unfortunately, due to all of the people in the group working far worse jobs than we had last year, the big Mid-West trip I was planning for the beginning of August was canceled.

However, I'm thinking about a much smaller 3-day trip to Coney, KI, and Camden Park.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes, the Sea Dragon is back up and running.

Has it been clarified how much it will cost to ride? (At Columbus) Is general admission still free + $6 for a ride wristband?

I see that Coney is still a very reasonable $11.95 for a wristband. Any idea where discount coupons are and how much?

I'm planning to do Coney Island next weekend.

Does anyone know if Sea Dragon is back up and running in Columbus?

I don't think you were trying to be mischievous, but your info was wrong. It is still down "long term." Took the detour to go ride it and was informed it will be at least till the end of this month.

Has it been clarified how much it will cost to ride? (At Columbus) Is general admission still free + $6 for a ride wristband?

I see that Coney is still a very reasonable $11.95 for a wristband. Any idea where discount coupons are and how much?

There are litteraly hundreds of coupons for Coney. I can't really name all of them, but check the local magazines and restaraunts around Cincinnati when you come. In my last few weeks of working the ticket booth, I've seen alot of buy one get one free's and discounts from local buisnesses. I'll do some snooping next time I'm in the booth and see what I can find.

-Jared

(PS: I get one free ticket for every 150 hours I work. I'm getting close to my first ticket so I could help out a fellow TPR member in about a week or two...)

I picked a busy weekend to visit, but the cost was only $6 a wristband I think. Got one ride on the Python (as far back as they would let me sit) and it was crowded. Cool place.

Did you come on the third? Usually the park is barren, and on any given weekday you could have your run of the place. The 3rd of July is usually our busiest day of the year since we have the balloon glow and fireworks. Not too mention we kept dropping the price throughout the day. By 8pm, we ended up selling for $6...

Ive now twice made the detour to go to Jungle Jack's and both times the Sea Dragon has been closed. Is it going to be closed for the season and they just dont want to let on? Im thinking about going back that way August 9th for Family Day at Strickers and wanted to go.

Did you come on the third? Usually the park is barren, and on any given weekday you could have your run of the place. The 3rd of July is usually our busiest day of the year since we have the balloon glow and fireworks. Not too mention we kept dropping the price throughout the day. By 8pm, we ended up selling for $6...

I was there on the 3rd. I would have liked to get some more rides on the Python but getting the credit was my biggest goal.

Ive now twice made the detour to go to Jungle Jack's and both times the Sea Dragon has been closed. Is it going to be closed for the season and they just dont want to let on? Im thinking about going back that way August 9th for Family Day at Strickers and wanted to go.

I was told "waiting on parts which won't be in until at least late July" but I've also heard a rumor that they were retracking it. If "parts" = "wood" that might make sense. Either way, down for a while.

• 8 years later...
  • 3 months later...

Not sure if this is on Topic or not but, i will be going to a music festival at Riverbend. Since i have to walk in past the rides i didn't know if any way that i can by a ticket so i can ride the roller coaster on the way into the my show?