Hansa Park Discussion Thread

Page 72: Barcos del mar from Technical Park coming in 2018
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Hansa Park Discussion Thread

Postby viking86 » Sat Apr 01, 2017 2:44 pm

Wow that tower looks incredible now! Looking forward to (hopefully) visiting the park in June. :)

I don't always seduce Donkeys, but when I do I use classy Champagne!

Postby _koppen » Sun Apr 02, 2017 3:55 am

I still can't believe they actually went through with that insane theming of the tower! Gonna visit the original in a few days :b
No. 1 Water Park guy!
The Megalite is *the* roller coaster of the world! (after finally riding Expedition Geforce I'll admit it was pretty awesome as well!)

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby cookiex » Mon Apr 03, 2017 2:30 pm

Kärnapulten is going vertical now

| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 89

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

Postby cookiex » Thu Apr 06, 2017 3:55 am

Kärnapulten is going up fast

| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |

Postby cookiex » Sat Apr 08, 2017 4:32 am

Now that the park's open for the season we get a close look at Kärnapulten

The new bounce mat

The flower pads around SuperSplash have been replaced with sand

The Mexico area has been renamed Spain

Kleine Zar is up and running (theming will be finished later in the season)

Kärnan's backside

Painting has begun inside the tower

Postby cookiex » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:05 am

Kärnapulten is now open. That was fast.

Postby cookiex » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:05 am

edit: dp

I'd like to buy a vowel!

Postby KBrylczyk » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:31 am

Everything is looking fantastic! Hansa was far and away the surprise hit on my trip last year. Can't wait to get a chance to return and experience Karnan in it's full finished glory! It's already my favorite ride but with the new lift tech going into effect and having the full queue (really a walk-through attraction in itself) ready to go will be incredible!

Speaking of Karnan's finished version, is there any word on A/V effects in the lift? The music and SFX that were in place were practically begging for animatronics and/or screen effects.

I think Intamin should make a donkey!

Postby Norwegian coasterfan » Thu Apr 13, 2017 9:39 am

KBrylczyk wrote:Everything is looking fantastic! Hansa was far and away the surprise hit on my trip last year. Can't wait to get a chance to return and experience Karnan in it's full finished glory! It's already my favorite ride but with the new lift tech going into effect and having the full queue (really a walk-through attraction in itself) ready to go will be incredible!

Speaking of Karnan's finished version, is there any word on A/V effects in the lift? The music and SFX that were in place were practically begging for animatronics and/or screen effects.

I rode it two days ago, the effects in the tower is the same as last year, however you definately notice that the drop is longer! And the new queue is fantastic! :b

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby petestrash » Tue Apr 25, 2017 7:25 pm

Is anyone aware of any coupons, codes or other discounts for single entry to Hansa Park?

I'll be there May 11th.

Thanks,
Peter.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!