Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

P. 619 - Wonder Woman Golden Lasso Official POV!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 5 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
"Excuse me, miss, may I pound my large rooster into your donkey?"

Re: Six Flags Fiesta Texas (SFFT) Discussion Thread

Postby LiftThrill » Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:52 am

coasterbill wrote:I should also mention that if going late in the day doesn't fit your schedule, they gladly sold us $5 tickets just to ride Switchback even though that wasn't advertised on their website. Your mileage may vary on that though.

Not even surprised. ZDT's is awesome that way.

coasterbill wrote:Is Wonder Woman off of single use now? When we were there in June you could only reserve it one time on all levels with a Flash Pass.

I'm not actually sure. I've heard that you can get both of the Diamond Elite one-time flash pass uses on WW for a visit, but I don't know if that carried over to the normal Flash Passes or not. The website doesn't appear to have anything about it so it's probably still single use. Knowing Six Flags, who knows what it'll be on any given day :lol:
1. Millennium Force | 2. New Texas Giant | 3. Outlaw Run | 4. Maverick | 5. Iron Rattler | 6. The Voyage | 7. Goliath (SFGAm) | 8. Time Traveler | 9. Raging Bull | 10. Diamondback

the ghost seems to think there is a "Donkey Fairy"

Postby jonskinny12 » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:39 am

coasterbill wrote:Is Wonder Woman off of single use now? When we were there in June you could only reserve it one time on all levels with a Flash Pass.

I had totally forgotten that they do this with some rides. I was thinking of taking a trip to SFOT and SFFT sometime this fall or during HITP but was hoping for multiple re-rides on Wonder Woman after how much fun Railblazer was. Bummer. At least it can be used on the other great rides at this park.

Not to start a war between Flash Pass and Fast Lane but this is one reason I prefer Fast Lane. I got 18 rides on Steel Vengeance over a couple days at CP in June...

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby Canobie Coaster » Fri Aug 10, 2018 7:59 am

I don't even see Wonder Woman on their Flash Pass list anymore.
FP.JPG
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Wildfire, Outlaw Run, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus, Helix
Most Recent Trip Reports- Tokyo DisneySea & Adventure City[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/f0367ec0b106006e1f2adca3eeac97da.jpg[/img][/url]

Postby coasterbill » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:08 am

The website never accurately listed the Flash Pass policy with Wonder Woman. Nobody should rely on the website for useful information. :lol:
Last edited by coasterbill on Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:22 am.

Postby Canobie Coaster » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:21 am

:lol:

I've found Six Flags Magic Mountain and St. Louis to be accurate with their's in the past, but that doesn't shock me one bit that it's not always on the same page.
Top 5 Wood- Lightning Rod, Phoenix, Wildfire, Outlaw Run, Boulder Dash
Top 5 Steel- Expedition GeForce, Iron Rattler, Fury 325, Twisted Colossus, Helix
Most Recent Trip Reports- Tokyo DisneySea & Adventure City[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/f0367ec0b106006e1f2adca3eeac97da.jpg[/img][/url]

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby joelwee » Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:21 pm

Hey, y'all! I might be in San Antonio for Thanksgiving, so I'll probably sneak in a visit to SFFT, if that's the case. Has anybody gone during that week? How bad do crowds typically get? I'm willing to get Flash Pass for myself, if necessary, but I'll probably have some relatives tagging along who will not want to pay for FP.
Seat, don't fail me now!

Which came first the turtle or the donkey?

Postby fiestatexasfan » Fri Aug 10, 2018 5:46 pm

Wednesday (day before thanksgiving) was dead last year.
1. New Texas Giant 2.Iron Rattler

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby joelwee » Tue Aug 14, 2018 12:32 pm

^
:nina: Thanks!

SFMM usually gets packed around Thanksgiving, but that's because everyone and their brother comes to L.A. for Thanksgiving. It'll be nice to get a break from the crowds and traffic.
Seat, don't fail me now!

Previous

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!