Worlds of Fun (WOF) Discussion Thread

P. 362: Timber Wolf gets an 70° over banked turn in 2018!
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Re: Worlds of Fun (WOF) Discussion Thread

Postby Bryantw36 » Sat Jul 14, 2018 11:42 am

So in my last post I discussed how, they could be putting up a new fence in the place of those three poles. The fence was fixed to match the rest of the fencing along the path. But something new also popped up today during my stroll through the park, there are now 4 spots with orange flags right next to Bloodshed. I don’t know if they have any significance, just thought I’d share them. What are your thoughts on this topic ?
06E8A5FB-A3F9-46FD-908D-910A8151BDDB.jpeg

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:17 pm

Oh good, the orange flag seeds have sprouted! That'll be a lovely little garden when the rest of them come in.

Postby Vonni » Sat Jul 14, 2018 2:50 pm

Its probably just going to be another Haunt structure :(

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby verruckt1 » Sun Jul 15, 2018 2:23 pm

I wouldn't get to excited about it. I don't think they'll put a ride there since the stage is right next to it. I don't even think it'll be a haunted house since there's the Blood Shed (Macdonalds slaughter house) next to it but who knows, the haunt season is their most busiest time of year. Maybe if we're all good boys and girls this year, we can get really lucky and get a new restaurant :|

I know quite a lot about Donkeys!

Postby greenman » Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:22 pm

If they waste this big open plot of land on a haunt structure, well that’s just sad.
I love haunt but I think it would be a huge eyesore for a building in that spot.
I did talk to someone at Crypticon and it seems they are definitely adding more to haunt next year.
It’s just pretty sad that it serves only as a seasonal attraction. They could make a funhouse if they wanted

Jason X versus the Robot Space Donkey!

Postby Jaykethekid » Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:36 pm

If anything, it’s just for utility upgrades / updates for Bloodshed. I can’t imagine they’d make a new haunt structure literally right by another.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/a119863cb40d603ccb6f817858d7c1d5.jpg[/img][/url]

Macaroni and Donkey

Postby boweryboy » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:03 am

...I still find the last part of Timber Wolf way rougher than any part of Prowler.

I couldn't agree with you more. That final section after the overbank turn was pure torture. It rattled every bone in my body and every tooth in my head. It was dreadful. My partner had to sit for around 15 minutes after riding it because it gave him a headache and flat out refused to ride it again.

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby Jason Maier » Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:29 am

So how much better is Timber Wolf after the replacement of the helix with the banked turn?

I Guess Donkeys Are Okay

Postby verruckt1 » Wed Jul 25, 2018 10:36 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drwYMnMlikM&t=0s At the beginning of this video there's talk about teasing at Cedar Point for a possible new coaster at WOF. Do you think that we may actually see a new coaster or could this not even be for WOF. The teasing also has the numbers 125 and six if you think that means anything.

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Wed Jul 25, 2018 8:25 pm

That guy is not smoking the good stuff. "Worlds of Fun is kinda near the Mississippi, and you cross the Mississippi to get to it."

It's over 200 miles from the Mississippi, and virtually no one who visits this place comes from the East. Their clientele are from MO, KS, NE, and IA.

I don't know what the teaser is actually for, but that guy obviously does not understand Missouri. We'll be just fine without his opinion.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!