Adventuredome Discussion Thread

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
I teach at the school of donkey!

Re: Adventuredome in Las Vegas

Postby markysharky17 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:21 am

They are taking it on an airplane to be sent to Holiday Park in Germany.
Coaster Count #188 Last coaster was Mako
1. Intimidator 305 2. Skyrush 3. El Toro 4. Maverick 5. Superman The Ride 6. Fury 325 7. Wicked Cyclone 8. StormRunner 9. Kinda Ka 10. Top Thrill Dragster 11. Manta (SWO) 12. Goliath (SFOG) 13. Montu 14. The Beast 15. Mako 16. Intimidator 17. Banshee
RMC+B&M+INTAMIN

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Double0Kevin » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:27 am

^ Yeah, that is definitely not happening. An airplane is complete impractical. Due to weight you could only send 1, maybe 2 pieces at a time. Also why take it 3000 miles in the opposite direction? Premier is based in Maryland.

I'm guessing this is the coaster going into the Great Mall of China, probably being shipped from LA or Long Beach.

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby daveydo5172 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:28 am

They are building a coaster next year at the Great Mall of China....perhaps that's where it is going...and damn, I really wish some park would tell Premier to just go to town, unrestricted! I believe if given the chance and money, Premier could EASILY build a top FIVE roller coaster.

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Adventuredome in Las Vegas

Postby JeromyL » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:08 am

<deleted by user>
Last edited by JeromyL on Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:57 pm.
Image[url=http://www.clubtpr.com][img]http://www.clubtpr.com/images/memberbanners/1ca0001026f6d685dfa4545ede364cfc.jpg[/img][/url]

Bonafide Donkey Expert

Postby vacoaster09 » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:14 am

daveydo5172 wrote:They are building a coaster next year at the Great Mall of China....perhaps that's where it is going...and damn, I really wish some park would tell Premier to just go to town, unrestricted! I believe if given the chance and money, Premier could EASILY build a top FIVE roller coaster.

That makes sense
Leviathan - "I am a B&M, I am clearly not the father. I305 is not my child."
Millennium Force - "Yes he is Maury... I am 100% sure"
Maury - "Leviathan ..... in the case of possessed juvenile I305 .... you are not the father!
Maverick - (giggles with guilty grin)"

When I grow up, I want to breed donkeys!

Postby RideofSteel » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:26 pm

That really looks like a great layout! I can't wait to see a POV.

"It's not small, but it is very 'average.'"

Postby Jew » Sun Nov 17, 2013 2:21 pm

I sent an email to Premier, to see if they would claim ownership of the track and maybe give us a hint at where its going...

I know you mean well, but for future reference, please do not e-mail manufacturers asking for information on rides. They will announce projects and developments as soon as allowed.

Don't put that donkey on the floor!

Postby Manic Monte » Sun Nov 17, 2013 8:49 pm

I saw the track today heading up the ramp towards the 15/California.

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby singemfrc » Sun Nov 17, 2013 11:46 pm

I think the guess that it's going to China (or at least to that part of the world) is probably correct..makes total sense that they would truck it to California and then ship it to China from there. No other reason for it to come this far west unless it was going to a CA park, which we know it isn't.

I own the website www.donkey.com

Postby linearinduction » Mon Nov 18, 2013 3:06 am

Double0Kevin wrote:^ Yeah, that is definitely not happening. An airplane is complete impractical. Due to weight you could only send 1, maybe 2 pieces at a time. Also why take it 3000 miles in the opposite direction? Premier is based in Maryland.

I'm guessing this is the coaster going into the Great Mall of China, probably being shipped from LA or Long Beach.
Premier may be Based in Maryland, but Intermountain Lift, Inc., who Fabricates their Track and Columns, is in Utah. ;) Kinda funny how Intermountain Lift Fabricated Blue Track for Sky Rocket and BomBora at the same time and now they are Fabricating Red Track for Lagoon and Premier at the Same Time.

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!