Adventuredome Discussion Thread

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 2 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Why do I still have a donkey title???

Re: Adventuredome Discussion Thread

Postby Philrad71 » Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:53 am

I see that they still use a lot of towels to mop up all of the roof leaks. :lol:

BAYSIDE STATION!!!

Postby Nrthwnd » Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:22 pm

^ Nooooo, those towels are just....lost. :angel:
Talk is Cheap :idea: Action is Pricele$$$

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Mr Stratosphere » Tue Mar 21, 2017 5:43 pm

Xmeister wrote:It really seems like they are preserving the rockwork that Rim Runner's lift ran through. I really hope that the rumor of them using the rockwork in the new attraction is true.

I honestly think if all of the rock work was removed, a ton more space for future attractions would open up!
As much as I love the rock work, it hasn't been the same since Rim Runner and the waterfalls have been removed.

I will say however, the park is much cooler and way less humid with the water ride gone!

I wrote the book about donkeys!

Postby thepoint4life23 » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:34 am

Any updates on this park?

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Mr Stratosphere » Wed Apr 19, 2017 9:41 am

I haven't been by in a couple of weeks, I will stop by this weekend most likely!

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby Brent York » Thu Apr 20, 2017 1:14 pm

What kind of timeframe would you guess for this will open? I'm thinking about a fall Vegas trip. I'm sure building anything in AD is slower process than normal.

I poke manatees in the butt.

Postby Jcoaster » Thu Apr 20, 2017 7:24 pm

I agree with the rock formation adding to the theming of the park, but at this point it is just taking up space.
Lightning Rod, Skyrush, El Toro, Superman: The Ride, Apollo's Chariot, Boulder Dash, Montu, Phoenix , Phantom's Revenge, , StormRunner

Beware of the freeze-dried donkey!

Postby grsupercity » Thu Jun 22, 2017 1:26 pm

Bump. Any news on that new Chance coaster here?
1.Maverick 2.Lighting Run 3.Fury 4.Afterburn 5.Raptor 6.GoliathSFGAM 7. Storm Chaster 8.Thunderhawk 9.Raging Bull 10.Shivering Timbers 11.Millennium Force

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby singemfrc » Sun Jul 02, 2017 7:56 pm

I've been a bit out of the loop lately (no pun intended), but was in town for a concert this weekend and decided to drop in (ok maybe I'm doing this subconsciously, coasters on the brain) on El Loco Friday night, and while I was there I of course decided to also partake in a little Canyon Blaster but I was amazed at how much smoother it seemed.

Maybe it's just me, I know it can be very subjective, but in my previous visit a few years ago CB was quite rough. This time it was probably the smoothest rides I've ever had on an Arrow Looper. They only had one train going, which was fine, because it was barely even a station wait. I did multiple laps in the front and back rows and both were equally smooth. It's a lot more fun, especially in the back, when its not beating you up. El Loco was, as usual, the most comfortable coaster trains ever. I could ride it all day (especially with no lines).

Weekends like this with 118 degree heat really make you appreciate that dome.
Favorite Steel: Green Lantern First Flight (SFMM) - I know, I'm crazy. I love the unpredictability of it.
Favorite Wood: Ghost Rider (KBF) - since the refurb it is amazing!
Most Wanted: Starry Sky Scraper, El Toro, I305, Batman (SFFT), Eejanaika, Dinoconda, Insane, Outlaw Run

I poke manatees in the butt.

Postby Jcoaster » Sun Jul 02, 2017 8:29 pm

I rode Canyon Blaster last summer and it was one of the best Arrow's I've ever ridden. Super smooth and fun.
Lightning Rod, Skyrush, El Toro, Superman: The Ride, Apollo's Chariot, Boulder Dash, Montu, Phoenix , Phantom's Revenge, , StormRunner

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!