Adventuredome Discussion Thread

Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 4 guests
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Re: Adventuredome Discussion Thread

Postby Mr Stratosphere » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:38 pm

Here are some photos from today of the newly opened up real estate at the park.
IMG_2467.JPG
IMG_2468.JPG
IMG_2469.JPG
IMG_2470.JPG
IMG_2471.JPG

I prefer to mate with donkeys over humans!

Postby thrillseeker4552 » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:44 pm

Nice pictures. What was there previously?
Steel: 145 -- Wood: 27 -- Total: 172
Twitter & Instagram: @nlamoreaux99
Nobody loves Skyrush more than me. Seriously.

Jar-Jar Binks smells like Donkey

Postby Mr Stratosphere » Fri Feb 17, 2017 1:51 pm

More of the lower trough of Rim Runner and the main resovoir for the attraction as well as some planters.

The only thing better than a naked woman is a naked donkey!

Postby Myself » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:45 pm

Per Chance Rides' Facebook page...

Think this is the coaster we've been speculating over?

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby coasterbill » Fri Feb 17, 2017 2:51 pm

Does Jeff Johnson count this donkey as a credit?

Postby wmay » Sat Feb 18, 2017 5:21 pm

Even though I've only been to Adventuredome twice, and the last time was in 2004, I'm still kinda bummed that Rim Runner is closed. When I was 13 or 14 my friend and I spent a whole day and most of the night at Adventuredome when our parents dropped us off there to go gambling (A+ parenting!). After a few hours we had done pretty much all there was to do but there was still several hours left until our parents were to pick us up, so I remember us doing laps on Rim Runner for hours only for the purpose of making stupid faces at the on-ride camera, then running up to get a look and laugh at the pictures (and not buying them obviously) and then going back and doing it again. Fun times.
Top Parks: DisneySea. The end.

I know more about donkeys than women!

Postby Xmeister » Sat Feb 18, 2017 7:00 pm

It really seems like they are preserving the rockwork that Rim Runner's lift ran through. I really hope that the rumor of them using the rockwork in the new attraction is true.

Don't let this donkey melt you with its laser eyes!

Postby jonskinny12 » Sat Feb 18, 2017 10:19 pm

wmay wrote:After a few hours we had done pretty much all there was to do but there was still several hours left until our parents were to pick us up, so I remember us doing laps on Rim Runner for hours only for the purpose of making stupid faces at the on-ride camera, then running up to get a look and laugh at the pictures (and not buying them obviously) and then going back and doing it again. Fun times.

I remember doing this same thing on at least a couple trips to Adventuredome! :lol: We'd also do our best to get everyone in the boats to have their hands up for as much of the ride as possible.

Am I allowed to eat donkey during lent?

Postby Garet » Sun Feb 19, 2017 4:01 am

Myself wrote:Per Chance Rides' Facebook page...

Think this is the coaster we've been speculating over?

Saw this post and figured I'd check out the fb page and that's where I saw this "review"....

Winston Spangler
· 15 July 2016
America is a toxic, soulless, disconnected, venomous, hateful, paranoid, fake, plastic, and completely inauthentic culture. So disconnected and paranoid in fact that God Himself could never pair a single rider up with someone to go on the Zipper or any carnival ride in many areas of America! Especially if the single rider is a grown man, as America itself is an intensely man hating culture.

And Chance Rides Inc is participating in America's war on single people with their cruel and rampant "No Single Riders" tyranny. I'm even sure Chance Rides is likely even arming all Zipper operators with automatic assault rifles and ordering them to shoot to kill any single riders who try to get in line. Next is 24-hour nationwide military enforced curfews affecting all single persons every time there's a carnival. And even the presence of a single/unaccompanied person outdoors during any one of those curfews immediately attracting the attention of a military air strike.

Singles, it's time to FLEE America IMMEDIATELY! American carnivals have become absolutely restricted under Federal law and under full Martial law and forbidden to all single and unaccompanied persons. Singles especially better flee from all American carnivals if they don't want to be staring straight down the barrel of even multiple loaded M-16 assault rifles and/or bazookas held by bloodthirsty military soldiers. Additionally, America as a whole has begun it's final leg towards a full military dictatorship. And predictions are, America will become just as bad as, if not worse than, North Korea by 2025. And my guess is also; Chance Rides is even already pushing to make it a capital felony under Federal law, punishable by at least 120 or more years to life in Federal prison/solitary confinement and/or public execution, for a single/unaccompanied person to leave his residence for any reason except for school and/or work.

Update; And Chance Rides, Inc has now blocked me! This can only mean one thing; Chance Rides Inc employees will BLAST a single rider to smithereens with heavy M-16 and RPG fire and then order an immediate full nationwide military lockdown and Martial law before even THINKING of letting the single rider on the Zipper or any of their rides and/or having all carnivals put a marked "waiting bench" near their "No Single Riders" rides for single riders who need a partner. And by the way, Chance Rides DESERVES to have it's ride designs, including the Zipper, pirated by other manufacturers! And if this review gets deleted, it will be a sure sign that full scale nationwide if not worldwide Blitzkrieg Guerrilla warfare against single people is right around the corner. Perpetrated by Chance Rides, Inc

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby ytterbiumanalyst » Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:35 am

Thanks for sharing that! Gave us a good laugh. You know, I've been on a few "no single riders" rides by myself, by asking politely and waiting patiently for a group that doesn't mind my going with them. These are my patented three easy rules for effective single riding:

1) Make sure you do not emit any objectionable odours. Showers generally nullify such odours effectively.
2) Avoid ranting if at all possible, especially rants involving weaponry and/or military personnel.
3) Just f*cking do what the operators tell you, not more and not less.
Top Wood: 1. The Outlaw Run 2. The Phoenix 3. The El Toro 4. The Voyage 5. The Beast
Top Steel: 1. The Millennium Force 2. The Skyrush 3. The Magnum XL-200 4. The Diamondback 5. The Maverick
Top Parks: 1. The Disneyland 2. The Dollywood 3. The Silver Dollar City 4. The Knoebels 5. The Holiday World

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!