Europa Park Discussion Thread

P. 212: VR queue to be included with CanCan coaster
Users viewing this topic: No registered users and 1 guest
Discuss theme parks, roller coasters, and mules!
Favorite element on SkyRush is the Stengel Dive!

Re: Europa Park Discussion Thread

Postby BDG » Wed Jan 31, 2018 7:30 am

The new Eurosat will be... red. :o

DU3S1CtWkAAUZFs.jpg

photo by Michael Mack

A donkey is a domesticated member of the Equidae or horse family.

Postby cookiex » Fri Feb 02, 2018 9:19 am

BDG wrote:The new Eurosat will be... red. :o

DU3S1CtWkAAUZFs.jpg

photo by Michael Mack

I'm guessing the new version will be much more lit up for otherwise the red color scheme would be extranous.
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 91

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby JordyC » Sun Feb 04, 2018 4:04 am

Europa-Park replaces old dino darkride Universum der Energie

040218madam2.jpg

An old attraction in Europa-Park gets a second life. The German theme park will replace the dino darkride Universum der Energie, located in the French themed area. A new background story and another name were created: Madame Freudenreich Curiosités. The dinosaur theme remains the same.

Universum der Energie opened back in 1994. Guests took a five-minute trip through a dark jungle with moving dinosaurs. The darkride was based on Universe of Energy in the Disney park Epcot, Florida, USA.

From this summer visitors will be welcomed in the world of the French Madame Freudenreich. According to the accompanying story, she has a shop with souvenirs and curiosities in the French region of Alsace. Through a former wine cellar guests enter a dense dinosaur breeding farm with prehistoric monsters, fed by the old lady with cake.

The entrance to the darkride is next to the indoor coaster Eurosat. This attraction will also receive a renovation this winter. The iconic rollercoaster is being demolished and rebuilt, with a Moulin Rouge theme. It will be named Eurosat - CanCan Coaster.

040218madam1.jpg

040218madam4.jpg

Source
Quality Over Quantity

1. Hyperion - Energylandia 2. Shambhala - PortAventura 3. Taron - Phantasialand 4. Helix - Liseberg 5. Expedition GeForce - Holiday Park 6. Schwur des Kärnan - Hansa Park 7. Lech Coaster - Legendia 8. Silver Star - Europa-Park 9. Balder - Liseberg 10. Goliath - Walibi Holland

Coasters: 219 || Parks: 40

Energylandia || Legendia || Toverland || Alton Towers || South Pier || Blackpool Pleasure Beach || Thorpe Park || Wildlands || Walibi Belgium || Parque Warner || Parque de Atracciones || Phantasialand

A zonkey is a cross between a zebra and a donkey.

Postby Rill'o'beily » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:08 am

That's one of the cutest dark ride themes I've ever heard of

Postby KarlaKoaster » Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:49 am

I like that they're making the French rides more French. I adore Europa Park but some of the ride themes/locations are a little random :lol:

Site Admin

Postby SharkTums » Sun Feb 04, 2018 10:07 am

Cute!

I've gone pantless!

Location: In the lair of the Huge Hummel Boy (which is conveniently located near Williamsburg, Va.)

Postby cfc » Sun Feb 04, 2018 11:55 am

KarlaKoaster wrote:I like that they're making the French rides more French. I adore Europa Park but some of the ride themes/locations are a little random :lol:

Yeah, I never understood what made the old Eurosat "French." The plan to freshen up the old dino ride sounds good, too.

Donkeys are my way of life!

Postby alexinla » Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:53 am

Europa really took a lot from Disney when they first opend. But now they have the staff and creative minds to do there own things. With 5.5Million visitors, the money is obviousely there.
I like that they update the little rides, including this one. It will not bring more visitors, so other parks would just let it rod or close, here they take some money in hand to update it. Shows that the park is actually caring.

Postby cookiex » Mon Feb 05, 2018 6:12 am

So there’s a good chance I’ll be returning to Europa in June. Wonder if Eurosat 2.0 could be ready by then.
| Taron | Helix | Wildfire | Balder | blue fire Megacoaster | Schwur Des Kärnan | Silver Star | Expedition: Everest | Manta (Florida) | Kraken |
Coaster count: 91

| Europa Park | Liseberg | Phantasialand | Disney's Animal Kingdom | Gröna Lund |
Park count: 28

Why do I still have a donkey title???

Postby cal1br3tto » Mon Feb 05, 2018 7:09 pm

That's definitely on the creative side for a dark ride story and theme; sounds like a great update!
113 wood+501 steel=614|Boulder Dash|Coaster|X2|Maverick|Phoenix|Twisted Colossus|Storm Chaser|iRat|Kawasemi|NTag

PreviousNext

Return to Theme Parks, Roller Coasters, & Donkeys!